part 12)I'm Not Some Fragile Flower, I'm A Woman

I'm Not Some Fragile Flower, I'm A Woman

The way he was nibbling on my ear, sucking on & biting gently on my neck, had me gasping as I began to rub my legs together, forgetting that he was doing these things to me among a crowd of people. I just just wanted him to keep doing what he was doing, it just felt so amazing.

I had set my glass down or dropped it, I couldn't remember, neither did I care, I just wanted him & to feel his lips on mine in a hard hungry kiss, so burying my fingers into his hair, I gripped them tight through the strands, tugging his head back. Knowing what I wanted, he let me, his arms pulling me even tighter against his hard body as his mouth crashed against my own, kissing me with a seductive ruthlessness that curled my toes & had me moaning as he thrust his tongue into my mouth. I shyly bit his tongue, causing him to growl & hold me tighter, hands moving to my ass & squeezed roughly. I growled in pleasure, kissing him as hard as he was me, our tongue fighting for dominance which he soon won. By the time he pulled back to let me take some much needed gulps of air, I was panting, my breasts heaving with my ragged breathing.

He stared at me with dark, hungry eyes, his own breathing not so calm either. His voice, when he spoke, husky, "We are going to my office now & I'm going to fuck you hard & long into the night."

His words made me whimper in anticipation of him doing just that, my crotch growing even wetter. He then lifted me bridal style, then turning to step down from the platform & heading down a darkened hallway that I didn't notice before.

I laid my head onto his shoulder, feeling safe & wanted in his strong arms. A part of me though, could not believe I was about to have sex with a mega hot vampire or that he could even want me, but I quickly crushed these feelings down. I wanted this, I wanted him & I was not going to let my insecurities get in the way of that.

When he got to the room that he wanted, he set me down so that he could unlock it before pulling me inside & locking the door behind us. He then pressed me up against the wall, grinding his thick erection against my heat, causing me moan & grip him tighter to me as I ground back against him.

"Oh fuck," I groaned out in pleasure, my nails digging at his back, when his hands moved down to my breasts, squeezing them roughly through my bra & tank top, causing my back to arch up & pressing them into his hands. "Oh fuck, that feels good."