Chapter 4.

Dedicated to ferari7 for being an amazing friend! She doesn't exactly love one direction but who cares, I LOVE YOU Meeroo! Hope you like the chapter anyways xD

**

The warm heat hit me as soon as I stepped out of the airport with my bags. Sweat trickled down my face and I re-adjusted my shades, trying to avoid looking into the soaring sun light.

It was hot.

So freaking hot.

There were people all around me, talking and laughing as they greeted their friends and family and others who were crying as they said good bye to theirs.

I shook my head as I walked towards the airport exit dragging my bags behind me, in his haste to get me to the airport my father had forgotten to mention who'd be picking me up-but then again, I wasn't exactly listening to him, so I couldn't be sure.

For those of you who are wondering, I hadn't missed my flight. I mean I was standing here wasn't I? I had barely made it there in time, they were closing the gates when I had arrived but being the unlucky person that I am, they had obviously allowed me to still board the plane.

"Zayn! Beta! Over here!" a voice called from somewhere behind me.

Looking back towards where the voice came from, I had to double check to make sure what I was seeing was right. There stood a man who looked exactly like my dad, waving frantically at me with a big grin on his face.

That had to me my Taaya (Uncle) - my dad's elder brother whom I'd heard so much about but never seen in person.

"Salam Uncle." I said with a smile as I made my way towards him.

"Salam Beta, how are you?" he asked as he pulled me in for a hug.

Up close, he didn't really look so much like my dad, sure they had similar features but you clearly see the difference between the two.

"Brilliant." I answered once he let me go, "and yourself?"

"Good, good." he replied. "You look so much like your father son, I wouldn't have known it was you if it weren't for the resemblance."

I was about to reply but was cut off by a brown haired boy coming up to us and stopping beside my uncle.

"This is Adam, Zayn. My eldest son." Uncle Zahid said as me and Adam shook hands.

"Nice to meet you mate." I said with a soft smile.

"You too."

"Well, let's get going then." my uncle said as a cheery smile made it's way onto his face. "Adam, grab one of his bags will you beta?"

I threw Adam a thankful smile as he reached for the larger bag out of the two. He seemed like a nice lad, and he looked to be around my age too, maybe he'd be nice enough to keep me company.

Grabbing the other bag myself, me and Adam started walking a little behind Uncle Zahid who seemed to be answering a phone call or something.

"So, how are you liking Pakistan so far?" Adam asked me as we exited the airport and walked towards the car park.

I grinned at that, "Well, seeing as I've just been here for less than an hour id say it's ok so far."

In all honesty, it really wasn't what I had expected it to be. I mean I had been here for thirty minutes and I was yet to see a single cow walking around. And to top it all, the airport itself was quite..grand. Not the kind that I was used to, but it was definitely good.

"You thought you were coming to a village or something, didn't you?" he asked with a chuckle.

"Yeah, actually I did." I replied with a grimace. "I couldn't get over the fact that my dad was sending me to live with terrorists and all that."

He didn't stop laughing.

"Man, that is not Pakistan! It is not like that at all, especially not Lahore. No one's going to harm you, Once you see it you'll love it, it's not all terrorists and bombs, people live here you know and we live in 'houses' not roads. Dude, Pakistan is not a bad place i dont know where you got that idea from!"

I grimaced.

"Well, I'll show you around Lahore then, we'll see what you call a village then won't we?" he asked with a smirk as we stopped in front of a black Toyota.

I laughed at that. "It can't be that good."

"Well, it's no London of course but it's still pretty great."

"We'll see about that." I replied as Uncle Zahid turned his phone off and turned to look at us.

"You guys getting along?" he asked.

"I have a feeling we'll make pretty good friends Abu." he smirked "Oh and don't worry about showing him around, I've got that covered."

Uncle Zahid just gave us a curious look before opening the boot for us and getting into the car.

"Hurry up boys! Your Tayee and Noor are waiting up for us at home." he called.

"Noor?" I questioned Adam.

"My fifteen year old sister." he said closing the boot "She's been dying to meet you and your band for a really long time- don't mind if she fangirls for a while though, she's pretty cool other wise."

I hope you're right, I thought as I got into the car, I can't deal with living in the same house as a fan.

**

YES! New people! And he's finally in Pakistan! :D

Thanks for reading guys! I love youu :*

Noor's character is dedicated to my Amazingly awesome friend xxGeminixx. Check out her stories, they're as Awesome as her!

I'll write what the Urdu words mean at the end of each chapter and if you still don't understand something, just leave a comment or something about it and I'll tell you!

Salam- hello

Beta- son

Abu- dad

Taaya- your dad's elder brother

Tayee- your dad's elder brothers wife.

As for the pronunciation of the names:

Zahid- Zaa-hid

Adam- Aa-dum

Noor- Nu-er

VOTE. FAN. And COMMENT!

-Zee xx