Star Crossed.

"Good Evening, this is Alexia Williams with your daily update on celebrity gossip. 17 year old Zayn Malik, 1/5th of the famous British-Irish Boy Band One Direction was recently spotted stumbling out of a party, completely wasted and shouting profanities at people passing by. It is reported that due to this incident Malik's father has grounded him from doing the one thing he loves, 'Zayn won't be taking part in anything band related for the next three months', he said. If you haven't already figured out, Zayn Malik will not be accompanying his fellow band members to their first ever US tour. Now the question is, will One Direction be able to carry out their tour without a member? Or will they have to cancel it out due to Malik's 'bad behaviour?'"

I groaned and turned the television off as the reporter began to talk about Miley Cyrus's engagement or something.

"Please, Dad." I begged as I turned to look at him.

"You should've thought about that before doing what you did." he said, not taking his eyes off of his newspaper.

Don't you just hate it when parents say that?

But really, he should understand already because quite frankly I don't have enough patience left inside of me.

"Can't you see what you're doing, Dad?" I shouted, pointing towards the television screen. "These people will ruin me, they'll turn me into a laughing stock!"

"I hate to break it to you son, but they've already done that." he replied with a smirk.

Real funny dad.

"And besides," he continued "I'm sure your friends will understand."

"Thats the point, they will. But what about the media? What about my fans?" I hissed. "They won't give a damn! They'll start making up stories that'll ruin my career when it's barely started! And its going to be all because if you!"

"Don't use that tone with me, boy!" he said finally putting his paper down, all traces of his previous humor gone. "I've had enough of this! Ever since you've joined that band of yours that's all you seem to care about! You've forgotten all your morals, everything that we've taught you since the day you were born!" He was fuming with anger by now.

"Your mother and I only agreed to you joining the band because you promised that you won't forget your morals! Going and getting drunk enough to shout non sense at other people?! I don't think that's what we taught you! The media might not know this but this isn't even the first time!"

To say dad was angry was the understatement of the century. He was fuming and if looks could kill, I'd be a dead man.

I wasn't exactly calm either. If I could, I'd crash our living room and break everything within my reach. How could my own father do this to me? How could he even suggest-let alone order-me to give up the one thing I loved so much?

Calm down Zayn, you won't get anywhere if you start shouting at him. I scolded myself mentally.

"I-" I tried to reason with him in a calm manner but was cut off by my dad who had gotten up from the couch and was now half way out of the room.

"Pack your bags, son." He said with that calm voice again.

How he managed to change his moods so fast, I don't know, but that wasn't my concern right now. Did he just say-

"Pack my bags?" I asked surprised.

I couldn't help but let the giddy feeling take over me. He was going to let me go?

"Yes son, you'll be leaving for Pakistan in three days. It's about time you..bond with the country of your fore fathers."

And with that he left the room.

Yeah, I thought he wouldn't let me go but at least I got to go to-

Wait, did he just say Pakistan?

-.-.-.-.-.-.-