Chapter 5

*meanings of italicized words are at the end of the chapter.

Disclaimer: I do not own One Direction, their songs or anything related to them. Nor do I own the places used in the story. The other characters are mine though. All mine. Yes I get possessive over my characters. I find this whole disclaimer thing to be utterly pointless I mean come on; if I owned them then why in the name of Harry Styles would I be writing a fan fiction about them? -.-‘ – see? Stupid.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Can we fall, one more time?

Stop the tape, and rewind,

Oh, And if you walk away I know I’ll fade,

‘Cause there is nobody else,

It’s Gotta Be Youu~

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Chapter 5:

-Anaya’s POV-

I breathed in the familiar Pakistani aroma as soon as I stepped out of the musty airport terminal. I smiled as I looked at the people, walking around in vibrant colors of shalwaar kameez, laughing and chatting in the language I was accustomed to. Even though I had been gone for just ten days, I had missed this.

I had missed home.

I had missed the familiarity of it all. The familiar Pakistani faces, the language, the food, the clothes, everything. – Not that I hadn’t enjoyed my trip or anything, because I had had the time of my life looking around the beautiful city of London and if ever, for some reason, I was to live anywhere but Pakistan I would definitely go there, but there was just something about coming back that made me feel more comfortable.

“Anaya beta, over here.” I heard the familiar voice of my khala call out to me from somewhere behind me.

Turning around a grin made its way onto my face as I took in the sight before me; my khala, my uncle and my ten year old brother, Ali were standing on the other side of the barrier, waiting for me to approach them with identical smiles on their faces.

 My khala was standing there, waving me over towards them as she held onto an excited Ali’s hand. She looked quite like me, with her black hair and big brown eyes- she was my mother’s little sister after all- but our similarities ended there, she had a heart shaped face, unlike my own, and a loving smile that could melt anyone’s heart.

Next to her stood my uncle, with a warm smile on his face as he watched me approach them. Suddenly he looked down at Ali and started laughing which, of course, made me look down at my brother too. I couldn’t help but chuckle as my eyes fell upon him; he was looking up at my khala with a pout on his cute face trying to get her to leave his hand.

‘’Anaya aapa!” Ali exclaimed as soon as I was within earshot, sprinting towards me as my khala finally let go of him.  

“Ali” I chuckled, pulling him in for a hug as soon as he reached me “How are you?”