Chapter 17: Sleepover

(Jaiden's P.O.V)

"Maybe I can help you."

My eyes widened as she said those five words. I look down at my hands, which are held in hers. When we make eye contact again, she gives one of the biggest smiles I've ever seen, making it hard for me not to kiss her again. I lean forwards and rest my head on her collarbone, wrapping my arms around her waist. I feel her running her fingers through my hair.

"[Y/N]?"

"Yes Jaiden?"

"Would you....want to stay at my place tonight?"

"Of course I would."

I smile and hug her tighter, burying my face deeper into the crook of her neck to hide my dorky smile. I feel her hand move up and down my back in a comforting motion. I sigh. I don't think I've ever felt this happy in my life.

After a few more minutes of chatting, we finally get into the front seats, and drive to my house. When we get there, I lock my bedroom door before changing into a t-shirt and shorts. When I exit my room, [Y/N] is standing there, still in her dress. Oh yeah, we didn't go to her house to get her different clothes. Well, that's fine. She can borrow mine if she wants to.

"U-Um...can I possibly borrow something of yours to sleep in?"

Speaking of that.

"Yeah, of course. Just grab whatever you think is comfortable."

"Okay, thanks."

"Of course."

I head to the bathroom to remove the little amount of makeup I have on, and tied my hair in a low ponytail. Afterwards, I left the bathroom, and heard shuffling in my bedroom, so I figured that [Y/N] was in there. I went to the living room, and sat down on the couch, switching the TV over to Kitchen Nightmares.

After about two or three minutes, [Y/N] came out of my room wearing my hoodie, and jean shorts. She didn't bring extra shoes, so she was barefoot. She walked over to the couch, and sat down about an inch away from me. She looked over and smiled, making my heart race a bit as I smiled back.

"What're we watching?"

"Oh. Well, I was gonna finish watching the rest of Kitchen Nightmares, but if you don't want to watch it, I can change it to something else."

"Are you kidding? Of course I wanna watch Kitchen Nightmares! Gordon Ramsay is the best!"

I chuckled and smiled, nodding as I resumed the episode.

(No one's P.O.V)

For the rest of the night, Jaiden and [Y/N] binge-watched Kitchen Nightmares together. And about halfway through, they found themselves cuddled up in a blanket together, barely realizing it. After an hour or so, [Y/N] fell asleep, her head laying on Jaiden's shoulder. Jaiden smiled at the [h/c] girl, and rested her head on [Y/N]'s. And that's how they fell asleep. Bundled up together, resting their heads on one another.

Jaiden and [Y/N] have never been more comfortable and warm. And they didn't want it any other way.