Naked

I stood in the shower allow the water to drip off of me slowly. My hands reached for my towel but it wasn't there. I stuck my head out to see Cali standing there holding my towel open. I stepped into it as she wrapped it around me kissing my neck and then my lips.

"Thanks babe."

"Your welcome. Don't worry about getting dressed." She turned on her heels and walked out the door.

I stood there for a moment and picked up my clothes wondering what she meant by that. I walked down the hall to the dorm room. The door was shut. I swallowed as I entered. There on my bed was Cali naked waiting for me.

I licked my lips. She smiled at me.

"Close the door before someone sees me."

I stepped inside and closed the door. Her legs opened allowing me to get a peek of her pussy.

"Draw me." She smiled.

I nodded my head as I grabbed my pad of paper off the desk. I started drawing her but it was so hard because that's not all I wanted to do. I thought about it then finally threw it aside as I took my towel off and walked over to her.

She sat up as I climbed on top of her. Our pussies touched and she sucked on my nipples making them hard. I pushed her down with one hand. She smiled up at me.

"I don't think so babe. It's my turn to pay you back."

She flipped me over and she was on top of me. She reached underneath my pillow and showed me the handcuffs she had there.

"Mmmm...What you plan on doing with those?"

She grabbed my wrists and soon I was handcuffed to the bed. I smiled.

"Nice." I smiled.

She sucked on my breasts again. She traced her finger over the opening of my pussy. I moaned as I wanted to feel her inside of me now. She kissed my lips as she traced her tongue. I moaned as I nibbled on her tongue. She moaned.

I let her go and she moved her way down. Leaving a trail of saliva behind as she went. I moaned as I opened my legs farther. I wanted her inside of me. She smiled at me before she kissed my pussy lips. Once she did that I felt my wetness.

"Gosh damn just give it to me!"

"What was that?" She smiled up at me.

Then before I could  responded I felt her inside of me. I moaned as I felt my orgasm brew inside. It was getting more and more intense with each lick and suck she did.

"Cali!!" I allowed her name to escape my lips.

She went faster. My juices flowed freely into her mouth. She licked and sucked. I moaned louder. Then I felt another one come and she placed her hands on my stomach. I wiggled a bit before I released more into her. She moaned and moved her hands over my stomach.

More of my juices released as she licked it all up. She sucked hard on my clit. As I tried to squirm to get away from her. I cried out her name again as more of my juices flowed into her mouth. My legs started to tremble as she finally came up and rest her head on my breasts.

"Uncuff me.." I smiled.

"Now why would I do that? Who said that I was even done?" She licked her lips as she reached underneath the bed and pulled out the bag. Her eyes lit up as she placed the whip, dildo and strap on beside me. "What shall I start with first?"

"Come on Cali. I want to have some fun to you know." I laughed as she picked up the whip.

She slapped it against her hand as she stared at me. "Gosh I guess I could share in on the fun." She released me from the cuffs.

I then pinned her down as she stared up at me smiling. "So what do you plan on using?"

I picked up the strap on as her eyes widened. Purple in color. She bit her lip as I put it on and slowly guided it into her. I thrusted slowly at first as she wrapped her legs around my waist.

"Harder!" She pleaded with me as I did as she told me too.

The headboard banged against the wall. As she clawed the hell out of my back. I went faster as I kissed her hard on the lips and she moaned into my neck. Then she bite me as I felt her juices flow. She cried out my name as she pleaded again for me to go faster. I did heard the headboard crash harder into the wall. Someone ended up banging on the door but eventually walked away.

I soon collapsed onto her. Both of us breathing heavily. She ran her fingers through my hair.

"We  definitely got to do that again." She kissed my forehead.

I slowly got up and I touched her pussy once I got it out. Feeling her wetness as she trembled under my touch. I came back up beside her and we kissed goodnight. She laid on my chest and that was how we fallen asleep.