The Encounter

I woke to find that Cali wasn't there. I sighed and sat up looking out the window. My classes were about to start so I headed off to get a shower. The water was a tad bit cold. I was finish up when someone else came in. It was Cali.

I glanced over at her naked body in a brief second then looked away blushing shamefully for what I had done. I stared at the tiles as the water flowed down my back and into each curve.

"Georgia did you sleep well?" She asked.

"Sure did. Where did you go?" I said.

"Went to get coffee." She smiled as she came over into where I was. "It's in the room. So if you want it."

"Thanks." I smiled as I looked at her body.

My eyes lingered over tattoo again. I held it there and saw her pussy. I licked my lips then finally managed to shake my head. I scooted out of the way as I heard Cali sigh. I wanted to so bad to give in but Nikki. She kept running through my mind.

I wrapped a towel around me and I quickly went back to the room. I was dressed when Cali walked in.

"Sorry about that." Cali said softly.

"Don't be." I swallowed.

She touched my arm. "I know that you don't want to. I keep pushing you."

I turned and looked into her eyes. "I want to I do. But I can't. I got Nikki." I swallowed again.

"I know and I shouldn't be trying to come inbetween that." She let my arm go and I  headed off to class.

Time flew by and psychology went quick. I finished up the coffee and tossed it out as I went up to Professor Browne. She adjusted her glasses when I stopped at her desk.

"What can I do for you?" She said without looking up.

"I was wondering the assignment we have to do can I do mine with video." I said.

"As long as you do the id, ego, and superego." She said.

"I think I have an idea what I'm going to do." I smiled.

"That's good. I'm glad to hear that Georgia. Now get the hell out of here I'm sick of seeing you." She laughed.

"Thanks." I laughed.

I stopped at the door when I saw Cali walk in.

"So did you enjoy the class?" She smiled.

"Sure did." I said.

She touched my arm and again my head began to spun thinking back to the showers.

"You want to go out for lunch?" I smiled weakly.

"I would love to." I said.

I walked out of the class thinking about her when I ran into Nikki.

"Hey babe. You up to go get some lunch?" Nikki asked.

"I can't." I frowned.

"Why is that?" She questioned.

"I asked Cali to lunch." I said.

She frowned. "We're still on for dinner right?"

"Sure thing babe." I gave her a kiss on the cheek.

She place her hand on it and smiled softly. I could tell she was mad and honestly I didn't care, to be with Cali was good enough know matter how mad Nikki got.

I was sitting in the dorm going over my ideas as Cali walked in.

"So you ready to grab something I'm starved." She said.

"Sure." I nodded my head and got up.

We went to Friday's and sat down. Chatting up about the assignment in pysch when none other than Nikki walked in. I rolled my eyes as she came over to us.

"Oh I didn't know who two would be here." She motioned for someone to join her. "Do you mind if we join you?"

I looked at Cali who nodded her head though I could tell she wasn't happy with the idea at all. She forced a smile. Nikki sat down beside me. I smiled. Though honestly I wanted to be alone with Cali.

"So Cali you seeing anyone?" Nikki asked.

"No I'm not." She stared at me.

"Jillian here is single." Nikki said.

"Sorry but she's not my type." Cali looked at me again.

"Why is that?" Nikki questioned.

"Let us go off on a different topic." I said interrupting Cali before she could answer.

Nikki touched my hand and squeezed it. "Cali what do you think of Georgia?"

I swallowed hard.

"Nikki this is not a topic to be having." I pleaded.

"No I want to answer this one." Cali looked at me and smiled. "I think that she is great and very very hot." Cali reached over and touched my hand.

I squeezed it lightly.

"Your a fucking whore." Nikki stood up.

"I just speak what I feel." Cali stood up and left.

"Thanks Nikki." I sighed.

"What did I do? The bitch has the hots for you and you share the same room as her. How do I know you didn't do anything?" Nikki shouted.

"Because you got to trust me." I stood up. "I am backing out of dinner. Right now Nikki I need to rethink about us."

She sat there with her mouth hung open. I headed back to my room as I heard music playing softly. I opened the door and I saw Cali watching a movie.

"What are you watching?" I asked.

"One of your movies." She stuck her tongue out at me.

I joined her on her bed.

"I'm sorry about Nikki." I said.

"Heck it's okay. I guess I shouldn't have said what I did." Cali frowned.

"I know but I really enjoyed it. Did you mean it?" I asked.

"Of course I did. Why wouldn't I?" She looked over at me.

I smiled and before I knew it we kissed again. It was soft and sweet. Turning me on. She pulled me in closer to her. Then I heard the knock on the door.

"What?" I shouted.

"What the fuck is going on Georgia?" Nikki asked.

"Nikki just please now is really not the time." I said.

"Fine whatever then. It's over!" Nikki shouted.

Her words echoed in my head for a moment then I looked back at Cali. She licked her lips and motioned me with a finger as she laid down. I climbed on top of her. Kissing her as her tongue danced in my mouth. She moaned. I cup her breast in my hand feeling the nipple harden.

She moaned and I felt her hand go underneath my shirt. I allowed her to feel my breasts as I kissed her again. She took my shirt off and threw it on the floor. She unclipped my bra with one hand as she leaned forward to grab my nipple in her mouth. I moaned as she licked and sucked.