Loving Making For Two

As the movie ended I felt as Tammy's hand slid up my shirt. I closed my eyes as I felt her massage my breasts. Cali moved out of the way. Tammy stripped me of my clothes and before I knew it I was naked again in front of her. Tammy grabbed my hand and lead me up the stairs as Cali followed. I followed Tammy into her room. My mouth watered because I wanted her. Cali stood in the corner as she watched me take off Tammy's clothes. Tammy reached under the bed and pulled out a box.

"Open it." She whispered as she handed it to me.

Slowly I began to open it to find inside a red strap on. I looked up at Tammy who's eyes lit up. "You want me to use this?" I raised my eyebrows.

Tammy nodded yes with excitement. 

I pulled Tammy onto the bed with me and began to kiss her. My hand slid down her body and to her pussy to find that it was already wet. Smiling I slowly stood up as I slipped on the strap on. Tammy's eyes lit up as she watched me get closer to her. She opened up her legs for me as I guided the strap on into her. 

Tammy pulled me forward so I was completely on top of her. Slowly I started to thrust as I felt Tammy run her nails down my back. Then she started to moan. I enjoyed it. 

Tammy then begged me to go faster. I went faster as she grabbed my ass shoving me deeper into her. Her moans continued as I went in and out faster and faster. Her body tensed and soon I felt as she released her juices.  Then with ease Tammy flipped me over so I was now on body and she was on top. She guided the strap on back into her. She then started to go up and down on it. I watched as her boobs jiggled. I wanted her so bad. I looked over at Cali who was in the corner master-bating. I moaned as I watched Cali make that face she does when she comes. Then I felt as Tammy leaned down and kissed me cumming herself. 

Once she stopped coming she got off of me and pulled the strap on off. Tossing it onto the floor she then got on top of me again this time in the 69 position. Her pussy was so wet as she lowered herself onto my face. I moaned as I slipped my tongue into her and tasted how sweet she was. I licked and sucked.

Soon I felt as her tongue slipped inside of me. My body trembled and I enjoyed feeling her. Her tongue continued to move in and out and she would suck hard. I felt myself cum in her mouth and as soon as I cummed she did as well. I enjoyed the taste as it went down my throat. I flicked my tongue over her clit and then grabbed a hold of it sucking hard as she cummed again.  We continued to eat each other out.

Tammy knew just the way that I liked it as my body started to tremble and I couldn't stop. I released one orgasm right after another. It was the best feeling I ever had. Cali continued to watch and finger herself. I then felt as Tammy released her orgasm and my face was covered with her juices. 

Slowly she got off of me and laid down next to me. Cali then joined us on the bed.

"Thanks for allowing me to have Georgia to myself." Tammy said to Cali.

"You're welcome. She is amazing." Cali said.

"That she is." Tammy agreed.

Tammy started to kiss me. Cali smiled as she waited until Tammy was done. Cali's lips then found mine once Tammy was out of the way. Cali then took my hand and put it between her legs so I could feel how wet she was. I started to thrust in and out as Cali began to moan. I removed my fingers and licked her juices off. I then lowered myself to her vagina. The wet lips greeted me as I slipped my tongue inside of her. Tammy watched as I started to eat Cali's pussy. Cali moved up and down as if she was riding my tongue. I felt as Cali cummed. I grabbed her hips and pulled her deep into me. I wanted to get her all wet just like Tammy got me. I felt Cali trembled.  I grabbed a hold of her clit and sucked hard. Cali released her juices. I sucked and licked some more as Cali enjoyed the feeling. 

"Oh Georgia!" Cali cried out as she released another orgasm this time stronger then the last. "Don't stop!" Cali pleaded.

I continued to lick Cali until she could take no more and her body cummed over and over. She slowly closed her legs to me. Smiling I kissed her pussy as I made my way back up into the middle of Cali and Tammy.