{Chapter 20}

__________________
|My Protective Vampire|
________
|Chapter 20|

I'm starting to get very scared right now. The car is floating in the air and it is going higher and higher. What is happening? This is getting so weird. The locket is glowing and I'm getting the idea that the locket is doing this. But why? I don't understand of what is going on. Why is this locket glowing and lifting the car up in the air. After it reaches some mount of hight it stops lifting up in the air. I look down to the ground and I'm so high up in the air. I look at the road ahead of me and there is a person standing there. It is a girl wearing a black dress that is really long. I'm so high up I can't really see her face. But she is holding her hands up and both of her hands are glowing black. I continue to watch her, she slowly makes her way where towards the place under the car but stops when she is close to the shadow, I think. I'm starting to get really scared of this. I am able to see that the black in her hands is the same that is around the car.

She is doing this to the car. Why is she doing this? I don't get it. The car is starting to make noises and I feel something strange. The noises are getting more and more and I notice that the car moves. But it doesn't move like in the air. The car is shrinking. Whatever this woman is doing with that black glowing thing on her hands she is doing this to the car. "STOP" I yell at her as the car shirks a bit. She doesn't listen to me as the car just keep shrinking. I don't know what to do. The car is getting pretty small for me and it is crushing my body. I try my hardest to scream at that woman to stop this that there is someone in the car but it is like she doesn't hear me at all. What is going on? I scream and scream but she doesn't stop whatever she is doing. I try to open the car door but it isn't working. I see that my hands are glowing the same glow that the locket is giving off. Now this is just getting weirder and weirder by the second.

I feel a weird feeling go through my body as the glowing around me grows brighter and then the car stops shrinking and bending in every way like the way it was. I feel myself begin lifted away from the car and my body goes through the car roof. I feel the car roof as I'm going through it, it feels so weird and for a split second I feel like home. That glowing light around makes the pain go away and it feels amazing to not feel any pain at all. I can actually breath a little better now. Once my whole body is out of the car I am slowly begin taken to the ground by the locket around my neck. I am so confused right now that I can barely think. The questions are in my mind and I'm not understand what is going on here. Everything I know is begin questioned by me and I can't do anything to get answers that I want because each day something happens that I can't handle. Something that I don't understand and the more something happens the more confused and scared I get.

Once my feet touches the ground the glowing around m body doesn't stop and it it is actually helping me stand up straight. The car crashes behind me which scares me so much. I scream out. The car is just in one pile of trash now, it has been bent and shrunk in every direction that is freaking me out right now. I could have been in that car when this would have happened. I guess this locket was trying to warn me about something and it saved my life again. Now I really need to thank Roman for saving me. He technically saved me because he is the one who gave me this locket. I notice the woman. I really had forgotten all about her. She looks angry and she is looking at me angrily. On her forehead she has a black circle drawn and her clothes look like they are very old. They are very torn. Her black hair is in every single direction. She walks over to me but I back away. This woman scared me so much. She look very scary and creepy. And she tried to kill me. Her hand are glowing black again and then I hear the car moving.

I look at the car and see it begins to lift to the ground. It is just few meters above the ground when I stops. I look back at the woman to see that she is sing her hands to guide that car and holding it in the air. I gaze back at the car only to see that it is heading my way really fast. The car hits me very hard and throws me to the ground far away from the woman. The car is on top of me but I never feel the pain of the hit or the pain that should have been in my body from when I hit the ground with the car on top of my body. I think this is the work of the locket, it is protecting me from the pain. But I can feel with my hands that the shot wounds are still there, I just don't feel the pain of it. And that feels so good to not have any pain in my body for just a second for m to catch my breath. The woman walks over to me while I am trying to lift the car off me.