{Chapter 6}

__________________
|My Protective Vampire|
________
|Chapter 6|

I feel this very angry emotion at the person who did this to him. The tears just keep coming down my cheeks and I just let them. Nothing matters now to me except Jason, he has to be ok. I check his pulse to know that his heart is still beating, I feel his heartbeat which makes me relax a little bit. I lie down with my head on his chest, and just feel his heart beating. Suddenly he moves."Emma" I hear his husky yet weak voice say. I lift my head up to see him awake. "Jason" I say happily as I hug him very tightly. "I thought you were gone" I tell him still in tear but some of them are happy tears. I can not imagine life without him and now my life is changing and becoming something unreal, I need him to help me. But of course I just need him and call me selfish but that is what I want.

He is all mine and no one's else. He laughs as he wipes every tear from my cheeks. He sits up and takes me in his arms. I don't care that I get blood on my dress, it can always be cleaned. "Emma, I am a vampire, the only way for me to die is for a wooded stake in my heart. Trust me when I say that I will never leave you, that brings me to that question, where did you disappear? They couldn't find you, and I couldn't sense you" he says. Of course how can I forget that he is a vampire that can not die. I knew they couldn't find me in the ocean, they probably think that I am already dead, I guess they would be very surprised when they realize that I am still alive. I laugh at my self. "What did your pretty little mind come up with this time?" He asks and chuckles. I blush in embarrassment, I can not believe that I just laughed out loud. Now I am so embarrassed.

He always knows when I am thinking something and he always wants to know what I am thinking all day long, sometimes that gets a little annoying, but I push that feeling aside since this is Jason, I would get annoyed forever if that means he is annoying me. I love him so much. "I was just laughing at how funny it will be when they realize that I am still alive" I tell him, I can see his face fall. I knew that this would turn out just like this since he is always worrying about me and telling him that I almost died. Telling him something like this is not easy and I am pretty sure that it will be a problem in our future. Our future. That has a nice ring on it, I hope that will have that. "What does that mean?" he asks and I sighs, this is going to be a long talk.

I knew that someday I would have to tell him but I did not think that it would be right after my life became upside down. I take a deep breath before starting. "I had to jump down a cliff an-" I got cut off by him. "You did what?" He says in a low voice but it holds a lot of power. I can tell by looking at him that he is hurt by this, I never wanted to hurt him. That is the last thing I would do and want. "Please let me explain before you do anything" I tried to tell him but he is stubborn like me and isn't listening to me at all. "No, I have had enough of you doing rash and unthinkable things that only put you in danger, no more I am never letting you out of me sight, I am never letting you go" he says but this time he raises his voice.

That hurt a lot, I never knew Jason could hurt me like this. He is juts like when we first met, cold and cruel. I don't like to say it but that is the truth, I feel like I want to cry right now but I need to be strong, for everyone's sake. He stands up, completely ignoring that he is in pain. He takes me wrist and drags me somewhere, probably back to that house. I hope my mom's all right, I can not lose her again. Does Jason feel like this when he becomes all protective over me. I know he only wants to protect me with everything he got but sometimes his decisions do hurt a lot and his words. Like right now, he is taking out his anger out me when he should be taking it out on all of the bad guys.

When we get to the house I see that the beautiful house that I saw this morning is ruined, the house is completely destroyed. It is like it was blown up, what in the world happened here while I was in the ocean? I really want to know but I guess I'll ask Jason later, he isn't exactly calm right now. I am a little afraid of him when he is like this, it is my fault that he is angry so it has to be me who makes it up to him. The only problem is that I have no idea how to make it up to him, he has never been angry with me, ever. So this is all new to me, just like everything in my life right now. It is like I can never get back the life that I once had. I hope that Jason will cool down soon, this is hurting me that he is hurt and angry because of me.