{Chapter 11}

__________________
|My Protective Vampire|
________
|Chapter 11|

On top of the large black dahlia is a small open red box, inside the box is a silver ring. The ring has one blue diamond in the middle in a shape of a heart, and few silver small heart shaped diamonds on the sides. This is the prettiest ring I have ever seen in my life. I am speechless. I look at Jason and see that he is on his one knee, he takes my hand. "I'm not proposing, not yet anyway" he says, which makes me giggle a little bit. I feel tears come to my eyes, I can't stop smiling. I probably look like an idiot right now but I couldn't care less. Jason is the only thing that is on my mind right now, and maybe that ring. It is just gorgeous. He takes the box from the cake and holds it with his other hand, the one that is not holding my hand. He is smiling at me with his adorable smile, not his infamous smirk. I knew he was up to something, I didn't know it would be this.

"But this is a promise ring. And if you accept this ring then I promise to love and treat you right, I promise to respect you. I promise to listen to your wishes and make them possible, I promise to guide you through the darkest days. I promise to wipe away tears from your eyes, I promise to make you happy. I promise to make sure you only smile, I promise to take care of you when you need me. I promise to never abandon you in time of need, and I promise with my whole heart that you are the only girl I could ever love, and I promise to never be unfaithful. So do you Emma Rose Summers accept this ring and all my promises and be my girlfriend?" Jason asks with his eyes full of love and hope. When he spoke his speech tears rolled down my cheeks but not sad tears, happy tears. His words are so beautiful.

"Yes" I whisper calmly as I nod my head, still with tears in my eyes. I'm trying to keep calm but for some reason that is impossible for me to do. Jason puts the ring on my finger and it fits me perfectly. When he stands up I nearly jump on him as I kiss him on the lips. The kiss wasn't very long but it was worth it, I just love Jason's kisses. They make me feel amazing, besides they make the butterflies in my stomach go crazy. Well part of the reason is Jason himself, all he has to do is smile at me and that affects me so much, it is almost unbelievable how much alive he makes me feel. "Should we eat the cake now?" Jason asks when we break away from the kiss. I nod my head, he wipes away the happy tears before sitting down across from me in his seat again.

Jason picks the large dahlia with the knife and puts it on a dish then he cuts the cake and on the inside is a chocolate cake with vanilla cream in between the lairs. This cake is so delicious. He puts a slice on my dish and then one slice for himself. When I taste the cake, I can feel the chocolate and vanilla blend perfectly together. It taste amazingly good. I have never tasted a cake this good. Well truth to be told I haven't had many cakes in my life. Sure I have been to birthday parties stuff but I have never had many friends in my life and I have never been super popular so not many birthday parties. And my mom always made the same cake every single year on my birthday and on every family birthday there was.

I look at the ring I'm wearing on my finger and it is just perfect for my hand, I smile at it. I never want to take it off, it is just so beautiful and so unique. I have see promise rings before but they were always just so plain and simple, but this is something more. I'm officially his girlfriend, and that puts a proud smile on my face. This is like a whole new step in our relationship and I kind of like it. I may only have been Jason's girlfriend for a few minutes but these are amazing few minutes. Me begin someone's girlfriend is a big deal for me, I always thought that no one would want me because everyone says I'm a bit childish and naïve but I'm not. I don't get what there problem is. So I'm just lucky Jason's loves me for me, and I love him for him.