Dorm Mates

College started and I pulled my truck up to the front of the dorm rooms. I put down the tailgate and checked in. Taking the key I headed inside and saw that the door was already open. I smiled as I saw my roommate who was tall, had long black hair pulled into a ponytail. She turned towards me.

"Hi I'm Cali." She extended her hand.

I stared at her lips. I had to break eye contact before she could figure out what I was thinking.

"I'm Georgia." I took her hand in mine.

Her skin was soft and slightly tanned. I let her hand go slowly as she stood there twirling a long strand of her black hair. I looked at her mouth again and pushed my thoughts away.

"You want some help with your stuff?" She asked.

"No it's okay." I smiled.

"You sure? I mean mine's already done so I can help you." She smiled.

I couldn't help but smile back. "I guess if you want to."

She followed me outside chatting about how much she enjoyed the outdoors and surfing. I chuckled a bit as she said about the time she lost her top when a wave crashed down. I wonder how her breasts looked being tossed about in the ocean. I smiled and stopped at my truck.

I started handing her boxes. Her tan arms flexed holding the weight.

"You got that?" I questioned.

"Yes." She said.

"You sure? You seem like your straining." I said as I watched her. Shift her weight.

"No but what the hell do you have in here?" She asked.

"My video collection." I smiled.

"Porn?" She choked.

"Yes." I laughed as her faced turned a bit red.

I hopped down off the truck as I took the box from her. "Grab that bag there will ya."

She nodded and finally moved. I placed the box on the floor by the closet and took the bag from her.

"Do I even want to know what you have there?" She asked.

"Maybe not." I winked.

She touched a finger to her lips thinking. I went and grabbed the rest of my stuff from the truck leaving her with her thoughts. I carried up the rest of the boxes and placed them by the door. Soon the rest of my stuff was up there. I opened the door to see that Cali wasn't in there.

Hmmm..I wonder where she went. I carried the boxes inside. I was putting my stuff away humming softly to the tune that was in my head as I nearly choked when someone slapped my ass.

I turned to see Cali standing there. "What was that for?" I raised my eyebrows at her.

"You were bent over." She smirked.

She shut the door and stepped in the rest of the way. I turned my head to oneside as I pulled out my easel from it's box and placed it by the window.

"You like to paint?" She smiled.

"Yes." I said.

"What?" She asked.

"Women." I smiled.

Cali sat down on her bed watching as I unloaded my stuff from the boxes. She swung her feet back and forth.

"So like do you paint them naked?" She asked.

"Yes if I want to and they are okay with it." I said.

"Have you ever used a real model?" She asked.