Not So Weak (6- Part 2)

Hey guys I just want to ask if you could check out my new story The Girl Next Door when you have the time. Here's the link:

http://www.wattpad.com/story/4765706-the-girl-next-door Now go read this sexiness below!

Our lips just centimetres apart, we were so close that I could basically feel the smile that he wore on his lips on my own, did this boy ever stop smiling? His hands hovered over my hips before they rested on them and I felt myself intake a deep breath, millimetres now. Screw this I thought to myself, I was going to close the gap, allow my lips to meet with his. I was going to kiss hi-

“Dude hurry up in there, I’m about to spill my guts!” I jumped back as a guy’s pained voice called out from the other side of the door and was followed by a series of thumps and bumps. My eyes widened as I realised what I had nearly done, I had been milliseconds away from kissing Mycah. Looking up, I saw that he was looking right back at me, rubbing the back of his head in an awkward manner. I didn’t know what to say and even if I did, the words would be choked up in my throat… What should I do? I started freaking out in my head whilst trying to keep my face calm, oh god I probably looked constipated right now.

“We should go…” His voice broke through the crazy thoughts and I nodded, following him out into the hallway after he unlocked the door. The guy who interrupted up rushed past, shoving me out of the way whilst shouting out a finally which was followed by the sounds of him throwing up. Mycah caught my arm, preventing me from crashing into the doorway and I smiled a thanks at him. He tugged me to the quieter part of the house, his hand trailing down from my arm to my hand. I was holding Mycah’s hand.

“I think that Jez has an en-suite in his room; we can go to it since we never got around to cleaning up…” He told me, smiling awkwardly over the back of his shoulder before coming to a stop. He began to fidget with his damp shirt, pulling it away from his body with a look of distain on his face.

“Jez?” I looked up at him, confused at the name I hadn’t heard before.

“Jeremy.” Oh, how did I not make the connection? Maybe because nobody has ever called him that in school or have they? I don’t really speak to him; he’s a track star, known all around the school, and me? I just keep to my group of friends, not a loner but not a super popular person.

 “Uhm, Nova?” His voice startled me out of my little trance, I had to stop going off in my thoughts. I was brought back to the corridor which stank of beer and vibrated from the music downstairs. I wonder why none of the neighbours had called the police yet, the music would piss me off if I was trying to watch TV or go on Tumblr right now…

“Sorry, I zone out a lot.” I bit my lip nervously.

“So are we gonna go to his room?” What? We only just nearly kissed and he already wanted to do the dirty? Did I really look like a girl who does that crap? Oh crap what if I do? Is that why all those boys where wolf whistling… I ain’t no slut! “ ‘Cause I don’t know about you but, I really can’t take this smell any longer.” Ohhh, Jeremy has an en-suite… I felt like face palming myself right now, of course Mycah wouldn’t want to do that to me.

A blush spread out on my cheeks, causing me to blush even more. Why am I even alive? “Oh uhm…sure.” I stumbled over the words, how do I even get to the point where I can’t say three words without messing up?