Daddy

Marshall's pov

I need to get to fiolee.I know my daughter isn't dead.I need to know the truth but I can't go into the woods without help.I need to also call Marley and nala.I flew out of the house.Thank god it was night.I walked passed the candy kingdom and into a garden.it was Fionnas happy place.I kneeled down and put the roses I got on her grave.It had on her grave a great sister,mother,and wife,and friend, and the best heroine in all of aaa."Don't worry fionna I'm going to find my little girl and when I do I'll never let her go" I said."So fio what should I get fiolee for her birthday" I said."She likes teddy bears and she wants to be like you so I thought I could give her your sword" I said. I didn't cry knowing if I cried on Fionnas grave fionna would kill me.I slowly flew away and went to find my daughter.

Ashely's pov

I don't know why Alex is acting the way he's acting.Ever since he met that girl.I mean I went to marshallees house and told him that fiolee was dead.but I know he's still looking for her.i walked down to pg's room."sweetheart I don't know what to do about fiolee" I said sitting on his lap."he groaned and started to write again."why are we worrying about this now " he said giving me a kiss on the cheek."I walked into Alex's room where I found him training."alex I think it's time we touch you the real training so you can kill that little insect fiolee" I said pushing my hair behind my ear."mom listen I love you and I love and know I have to train but it's so hard when I think about her" he said sitting on the floor.I just thought of an idea."sweet heart please stand up" I said. He got up and put down his sword."this won't hurt,hala condulea dastrige noivimoca" I said chanting out spells.As energy went all around alex he looked at me with a scared look and when it stopped he stared at me again and went back to training."alex did you meet anyone new" I said.He shook his head.Good as long as he doesn't know about fiolee then were fine for now.