History

Asheleys pov

"Did you say fiolee" I said.Panic started to fill my body..I flew to gumball."Gumball! Alex has met fiolee" I said.My hair unorganized and messy in front of my face.Gumball stood up."where is Alex" he said."In his room"."I'll talk to him".

Gumball pov

I walked into Alex's room.I saw him sitting there alone in his bed.I sat next to him."Hey there" I said."Huh? oh dad didn't hear you come in" he said.He had a sad look on his face."So I heard you met someone today" I said to him.He started to cry."I didn't know meeting her was bad" he said.I didn't know what to do.I put my hand on his shoulder."She was so pretty, and her hair was so blonde and her cute little fangs" he said.I sat there for a minute and thought about fionna.

Flashback

"Fionna I would really appreciate if you went to get me some cheese and bread" I said as I picked up one of my test tubes."Why she asked"."Oh well I'm very hungry" I said laughing.

end of flashback

"Listen son I was in love with fiolees mother, But I ended up speedening her death.She was very pretty but stubborn, And so I met your mom your pretty lavender hair mom.Now your mother and I never knew that we had to start a war.but we ended up making a treaty until you and fiolee are 16.It's just the way things are" I said.But Alex was already asleep in my lap.I moved him onto a pillow and tucked him in.I got up and went to turn off the light."Goodnight bud" I said.