Chapter 6

I'M SO SORRY ABOUT THIS TAKING SO LONG!!

Riley's POV

"What the hell happened back there Blake?"

"What do you mean?" He replied.

"Why did you tell chase stop kissing me? Do you have a problem or something?"

"No. I just dont like the guy, he's a player"

"Like you can talk. Or is someone jealous?" i teased at him.

"Yeah" he replied bluntly. Well that wasn't the answer i was expecting.

I didnt reply after his answer. I didnt know what to say. Why would my childhood bully care and be jealous that someone kissed me? He's supposed to hate me for crying out loud!!

"So you're just going to ignore me now? Thanks Riley" Blake sharply said before storming ahead.

"I'm sorry but its kind of a shock you know. Why are you jealous?" i shouted trying to catch up with him.

"I dont know. I dont fucking know okay! As soon as i seen him kiss you i got angry. I care about you Riley, although it may seem as though i dont i honestly do care about you. More than you think"

"But you bullied me?"

"You wont understand. Just know that i care about you a lot, i know i never showed it at all but i do. Ive liked you since we first met but i didnt know what to do about it so i resulted in bullying and i regret it more than anything" Blake said to me honestly.

My mind went blank again, this was waaaay to much for me to process in one night. I just stared at Blake with my mouth wide open in shock.
My eyes kept going to his lips and i could see his eyes going to mine. He started bringing his face closer to mine until he crashed his lips onto mine. The kiss wasn't fierce like last time but it was passionate and slow, i felt fireworks go off and my stomach was erupting with butterflies.
Blake slowly pulled away and i realised we were at my front door, he smiled at me and said:
"I really like you Riley, can we give us a chance?"

"Maybe, I'll see you at school tomorrow Blake. Bye"

He gave me a quick peck on the cheek and then left to go home. I quickly snuck upstairs and changed into my pyjamas and got into bed.

OH MY GOD. HAS THIS REALLY HAPPENED!?!?!
I cant believe ive kissed Blake TWICE and liked it!!! This is crazy, i need some sleep to clear my head.

But all i dreamt about was Blake.