Chapter 2

Rileys POV

"Hey mom where's dad and Dylan?" I asked.

"Your fathers at work and Dylan's in his room with Blake" She replied.

"D-d-did you say B-b-b-blake?" I whispered. Oh my god please don't say he's here in my house.

"Yes honey, now go on upstairs and start unpacking. I'll send you some dinner upstairs later" She answered. Oh no I can't be faced with him again, the boy who made my childhood a living hell. I can't believe Dylan is still friends with him after everything that happened, did he not realise what that monster did to me?! I slowly crept my way upstairs when suddenly I bumped into someone. Please be Dylan, please be Dylan.

"Watch where you're going sweetheart" A husky voice said to me.

I couldn't say anything, my mouth opened but no words came out. It definitely is Blake.

"Cat got your tounge" He said and winked at me. How dare he wink at me!!!

"No" I sharply replied.

"Calm down babe I was kidding with you, what are you doing here anyway?" He asked me. Oh he's going to get a shock when I tell him who I am.

"Oh fuck off Blake I live here, remember me?" I asked him while glaring. He get's on my nerves already and I've only been here 10 minutes!

"Riley?" He whispered.

"Yes, got a problem?" I asked rudely. He deserves it, bullying me all those years. I hate the dick.

"How? You look nothing like you used too" He asked looking at me astonished.

I looked him in the eyes and said: "I changed Blake, I should really thank you for bullying me, made me stronger and change the way I was, so thanks and goodbye," and I left him there in the middle of the hallway, mouth wide open and definitely looking shocked.