Chapter 4

Rileys POV.

There was 12 of us all together playing and so far i haven't been chosen to do anything (thankfully).

"Riley!"

"Hmm what?" I replied. Oh shit.

"You have to kiss Blake."

"W-w-what?" I answered.

"Yeah it landed on you so kiss away!" A random dude shouted to me and pushed me towards my enemy. Kill me now.

"Don't be a chicken"

"Hurry up you bitch"

"Ha she can't even kiss him"

I looked up at Blake's face and he was smirking at me.

"C'mon babe I don't bite" He said and winked. Again with the fucking winks! Aaaah he annoys me so much.

I hesitantly moved closer to Blake and he copied my actions. We kept getting closer until bam! He smashed his lips onto mine. He licked my bottom lip but I wouldn't give him access so he bit it instead and I gasped letting his tounge into my mouth. His tounge started exploring my mouth and then we found our tounges wrestling eachother. Man he tasted good! It was a mixture of alcohol and strawberries.

I pulled myself together and moved away from him.

"Mmmm" Blake whispered into my ear.

"Fuck off you twat" I replied.

"Right now were going to play a game! 6 boys and 6 girls so Blake, Carter, Chase, Cody, Mason, Carson, Lily, Kayla, Ella, Ava, Megan and Riley c'mon and play!"

"What's the game?" Someone asked.

"The boys are going to be blindfolded and have to find a girl and once they do they have to mark them!"

"Do we find out who it is?"

"Yes, once they have found a girl they will take off their blindfold. Now let's start!"

All the boys put their blindfolds on and us girls ran around the living room trying to hide.

I dodged most of the guys whilst already 3 of the girls had been caught by Carson, Carter and Cody. Right now to get away from Blake, Chase and Mason.

I suddenly got grabbed by the shoulder and spun round. Oh shit who is this!!!!

He took off his blindfold and it was Chase. Thank fuck it wasn't Blake! Come to think of it where is he? I looked around and spotted him eating Kayla's face off, guessing he found her.

"Hey Riley its you!" Chase said looking happy.

"It is indeed haha" I replied giving him a small smile. He is kinda cute.

"I'm going to have to mark you babe sorry!" He said. Aww he's so cute.

"I know just do it" I said.

He moved to my neck and started sucking on my skin. Oh my god that feels so good! I had to bite my lip to stop myself from moaning.

Once he made the mark he started kissing me all the way up my neck and jaw until he reached my lips. He looked at me and raised an eyebrow asking if he could kiss me. I just smiled and he smashed his lips onto mine. The kiss was so much more passionate than the one I shared with Blake. This one is softer where as Blake was kissing me fiercly. It felt soo good! He licked my bottom lip and I immediately opened my mouth letting his tounge explore my mouth and my tounge explored his. It felt so right I didn't want it to end.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER NOW CHASE"

I quickly pulled away and opened my eyes to see who shouted that. Blake. What a surprise.