twenty-five

~unedited~

"I can't believe he deleted our messages" Yoongi growls as the two lay upon the hood of his car. It's been a week and the older is still holding a grudge about it.

"He just doesn't..." Jimins voice trials off.

"Doesn't what?"

"Oh look the Big Dipper!"

"Jimin I found the Big Dipper 10 minutes ago" Yoongi growls again as he grips the youngers wrist and causes him to look over at the older, "doesn't what?!"

"Doesn't want us to be friends!" Jimin finally admits with a sigh before leaning back against Yoongi's Camaro.

"So he doesn't like me?"

"Guess not" Jimin closes his eyes, "I'm a little angry with him right now anyways so if your worried his opinion will change anything it won't".

Yoongi grows quiet at that and just goes back to watching the stars. "Jimin" he nudges the boy next to him hard in the rib cage causing and 'ouch' to escape the youngers lips "what?"

Yoongi points to the sky,  "a shooting star. What do you wish for?"

For things to get better.

"If I say it it won't come true hyung" Jimin smirks- "what about you hyung?"

For this to last forever.

"Nothing" Yoongi lies straight through his teeth, "I already have everything". But can I keep it?

"Ah" Jimin frowns, "that's lame Yoongs- and sappy".

The older shrugs, "hm maybe not everything then".

"Whys that?"

Yoongi isn't sure if he even has to answer that question with words as his eyes meet Jimins. The tell the truth no matter how much he begs them not to.

"Ah well" Jimin 'gives up' as he leans onto Yoongis right shoulder, "the sky's probably the prettiest thing about this town".

"Really" Yoongi smirks "I know something prettier".

Jimins eyes grow as his heart beat increases. His eyes shift to the olders who quickly glances away with a smile before answering, "my camaro".

"Whatever idiot" Jimin rolls his eyes before glancing back up at the sky with a smirk on his lips.

"You were right you know" Yoongi speaks softly "about the stars reflecting off the lake. It's very pretty. Kinda weird I've never been here before".

"This is where we always use to hang out" Jimin nods, "not that many locals know about it let along a transfer from Daegu. This isn't our only secret though so don't feel too bad".

"Oh sure that news makes me feel much better" Yoongi knudges the shorter in the ribs again. Jimin glares at him before focusing back in on the sky again. "How are things anyways? With them ya know".

"Well I would say great before Taehyung deleted you off of my phone" Jimin sighs, "but that's Taehyung for you. I just hope he remembers what he's playing with".

"Mhm" Yoongi nods, "and what's that?"

"Fire".

The answer was short and simple but has a nasty aftertaste. Chills run from yoongis shoulders to his feet at the simple word, sizzling against his skin like fire itself.

"Remind me to never play with that" Yoongi chuckles. Jimin smiles big before leaning over and smacking Yoongi on the arm once again. The two fall into a comfortable silence though as Jimin leans further into Yoongi.

"Yoongi?"

"Yeah?"

"I like you ".

A smile larger than one Jimin has even seen before plasters onto the older face.

"I figured".

"Then why-"

Why did you wait for me to say it? We could have made it official long ago?!

"It means more to hear it from your lips Jimin" Yoongi flutters his eyes shut and leans into Jimins touch as well.

Another comfortable silence.

"Yoongi?"

"Yeah?"

"What are we?"

"What do you want to be Jimin?"

"You know".

"I know".

It didn't take much more than that as Jimin connected their lips together. Yoongi slides rather slowly off the hood and lands facing his car. Jimin whines at the separation of their lips before sliding down to the edge only to be caught by Yoongi, who pushes him onto the hood deepening the once disconnected kiss.

Jimin groans, but freezes unsure where the sound came from. His cheeks burn a rosy pink and the older chuckles against his lips. "Stop laughing" the younger whines before connecting their lips again. He can still feel Yoongi smirking as he licks the youngers teeth for entrance that Jimin happily gives.

Yoongi leans back but not before wrapping his arms around Jimins waist and hosting him up. The younger of the two quickly wraps his legs around older allowing himself to be carried and pinned against the passenger side door. Another groan releases from the back of his throat even though he tried hard to swallow it.

"Ah Yoongi" he whispers into the olders ear as Yoongi attaches and detaches his lips from Jimins neck.

"It'll all be worth the wait" the older smirks and Jimins eyes snap open.

"Wait-" he cries as the older releases his hold causing the younger to come crashing the ground, luckily Jimin reaches a hand back and grips the door handle catching himself before he mate with the mud smooching under his converse. "Asshole" he beats the older as he finally catches his balance. Yoongi burst into a fit of laughter at the youngers needy ways.

"I'm sorry I didn't know my boyfriend was so fucking needy" he chuckles into the night air. Jimin freezes and admittedly stops hitting the older at the word, boyfriend.

"You're lucky I like you dickwad!" Jimin sticks out his tongue and pushing the other who laughs harder while attempting to not slide in the mud.

"I think you like the term boyfriend more than you like me" Yoongi smirks playfully before rounding his car and opening the drivers door. Jimin sighs loudly wishing his now boyfriend would stop teasing around.

"You're a piece of shit I'm not even sure why I want to be with you" Jimin fake huffs as he slides into the passenger seat. He leans forwards and rummages through the glove box in search for the candies that satisfy him. They taste exactly like the older next to him.

He watches out of his peripheral as the older lights a cigarette and roars the engine to life.

"It's because of my car obviously" Yoongi rolls his eyes with a smirk as he makes a U turn, "gold digger".

"Good luck kissing me again after that asshole" Jimin huffs as he finally finds a candy and rest back against the leather seat before popping it into his mouth.

"Where have I heard that one before" Yoongi chuckles as he speeds down the gravel road and into town.

~~~~

Leesey don't kill me for this ch.😬😬😬😬😬

Guys, when people say school fucks with their schedules they mean it oof. Also this story is close to 5k reads and I'm spooked asf- I haven't been paying attention to the numbers lately but i opened the app back up and i was like- wow okay. So thank you guys<3, its taken 25 chapters but yoonmin's officially together.  sry for the cliches in this story, if i ever rewrite it say goodbye to kisses in the rain- lmao, i was listening to too much taylor swift that day.