Chapter 3

Alex picked up his phone to find a text from Jack.

Good after noon gorgeous. Zack and I are gonna grab a few beers later on, you in? ;)

Alex smiled to him self. As he replied:  Sure thing. :)

It was about 3:30 and Alex decided he wanted to go the mall and find a new shirt. His band tees were getting faded. He called rian, and soon after he had plans for rian to pick him up.

"Hey dude how ya been?" Alex yelled, shutting the door to Rian's van.

Rian smiled. "Great." he said.

"I'm going out with Jack tonight". He said happily.

_________________________________________________________________

Jack was excited to see Alex once again. He was starting to grow fond of the boy. He threw on a pair of white skinny jeans and a black and blue flannel, which he rolled up the sleeves. He raked his hair threw his hair, ran a straightner threw it and sprayed it. He was happy with it. He was just happy. Happy to see Alex, that was. He grabbed the keys to the car and drove over to Zack's.

He soon pulled into Zack's drive way, a smiling Zack came skipping out of the house.

"Hey dude you excited?" Jack asked.

Zack's face lit up, "Of course man!" He yelled sticking his hand up for a high five. Jack slapped his hand, and soon put it on the steering wheel.

He arrived at Alex's house at about 5:45. A little later than planned but Zack wanted to "Pre-game".

Jack walked up the steps to Alex's apartment and was soon greeted by a more than happy Alex. "Hey there." Alex said. "Hi." He replied. Alex took his hand as they walked back to Jack's car. Zack hopped in the back so Alex could sit in shotgun. Zack smiled warmly at Alex. Jack was glad they all knew each other. That was one less thing he'd have to worry about.

_______________________________________________________________________

It was about 9:30 and they'd been at the bar for about four or so hours. Alex couldn't really remember. He also couldn't remember his name. Jack has been buying rounds and rounds. Alex stumbled across the bar and locked eyes with a gorgeous blonde from across the room. The blonde smirked at him, and started towards Alex. "The names Nick." He said. "Alex." Alex slurred. Before he knew it he was being dragged out of the bar and into an alley way. He was pushed up against the wall. Nick's mouth came crashing over Alex's. Alex moaned slightly. That was when he saw Jack. Tears pricked up over his chocolate eyes. "Alex?" He whimpered. Alex froze.

___________________________________________________________________________

Alex had been gone for a while. Jack even searched the whole bar, so he decided to step outside. He was searching far and wide when he came across an alley way. He then saw Alex and Some blonde dick sucking face. He couldn't believe it. He thought he was different. "Alex?" He slowly whispered, followed by a small sob. Alex looked at him with wide eyes. "Jack?!" Alex stuttered. Jack had enough, he ran out. "Jack!" Alex shouted after him. He didn't care anymore. He wasn't as drunk as Alex, he had clear thoughts. He stopped and turned around. "What the fuck Alex?" He yelled. Alex looked at him. "Jack I-" Alex started only to be cut off by Jack. "Fucking save it, I've been down this road. I thought you were different! But your just like him!" He spat. Tears rolled down Alex's perfect face. "I didn't know what I was doing, I still don't-" Alex started. "You sure looked like you knew what you were doing!" Jack sobbed. "I'm sorry." Alex said emotionlessly. Jack looked at him. Was he sincere? Could he give him a second chance?

_____________________________________________________________________________

a/n: hi everyone! thanks for the feedback on my last chapter. Will update soon.  C:

tumblr: ihaveacatandablog.tumblr.com

kik: marysworldxo