Chapter 8

Alex opened his eyes. He looked around him, Jack was no where to be found. Alex hadn't the slightest clue where he was, because where ever he was was really fucking dark. His phone rang, it was zack. "Hello?" He answered groggily.

"ALEX WHERE ARE YOU?!" He screamed into the phone.

Alex sighed deeply. "Not sure, but it's pretty dar-"

"IS JACK WITH YOU?"

"No, Zack."

"We haven't seen him since thursday." Zack spat.

"What is today?"

"It's fucking saturday Alex!"

Alex's blood ran cold. The one person that mattered to him was missing.

"Where was he seen last?"

"The apartment. He was going to bed when I last talked to him, he didn't show up to work. I called him 16 times dude!"

"I'm going to find him. If it's the last thing I do."

He hung up the phone. He finally found the light switch. He was in his own apartment. He searched. No sign of Jack. He walked into his bedroom. There was a note.

It read:

"Alexander. It's been quite sometime, but I've finally found you. I found something else too. Something that you seem to very fond of. Remember when you killed something I was fond of? An eye for an eye perhaps?"

His father. He knew it. He wouldn't let that monster steal Jack from him, not now. Not ever.

He grabbed his keys, and a backpack. He ran out the door.

He was determined to find Jack. He drove to Jack's apartment. Slamming on the buzzer. No answer. He ran up the stair and kicked down the door. "Jack?" He called out. "C'mon man!"

"Jack isn't here, Alexander." A familiar voice said.

The anger was getting to be to much, he slammed his fist down on the glass table, which cracked and shattered. "Take me not him dad!" He screamed. The grey haird man stepped forward, a sly smirk on his face. A gun in his hand. Alex looked him dead in the eye. "Where is he?"

"The bathroom."

"WHY?"

He ran to Jack's over sized bathroom, obviously made for two. Hoping he would be alive.