Chapter 5: 20 questions?

CHAPTER 5: 20 QUESTIONS?

LOUIS POV:

After that little encounter with Hailey, I made my way back to the waiting limo where the other boys were waiting for me. Damn, she looked so good, the way she tucked her hair behind her ear, and the way she looked up at me with those beautiful chocolate brown eyes....

No, I couldn't think about her this way. She was part of our management team, no way was I going to be the one to mess this up for the rest of the boys, I cared about them too much for this.

I don't know why I was so attracted to Hailey, she just had this innocent, down to earth feel about her, unlike many of the other fake, materialistic girls you meet. One thing was for sure, i wasn't going to give up on Hailey, not in the slightest.

HAILEY'S POV:

As much as i'd like to forget about Louis, I couldn't seem to do it. He was just so charming, but I knew it was so wrong. I needed this job desperately, in order to stay in London, but keeping it was proving much harder than I thought possible.

I was on my way to the little cafe the morning after the job interview, when I saw a figure wating at the door. The closer I got to the shop, I could instantly tell that it was Louis. He pushed off the wall, and walked straight toward me, with a cute smirk on his face.

"Hey! I knew i'd find you here, would you like to have tea with me this morning?" He says, flashing me one of his gorgeous smiles.

I looked around, always cautious, and finally gave in.

"Sure, all under professional boundaries of course." I say back, mesmerized by his beautiful blue green eyes.

He held the door open for me, like a gentleman and offered to get our drinks. I sat at a small table near the back of the shop, patiently wating for Louis to return with our tea. He returned, a couple of minutes later, with two cups full of steaming yorkshire tea, and a couple of blueberry scones.

"Mmmm bluberry scones! My favourite!"

Louis started laugh 😘at my reaction, gosh his laugh was so cute.

"I thought you may like them," he says, handing me my scone.

"Thanks, I love it," I say, taking a huge bite out of it.

Louis smiled up at me, taking a bite out of his own scone.

"So, why exactly were you waiting for me this morning?" I ask, honestly curious as to what he would say.

"Well, I guess I just wanted to get to know you better, you fascinate me Hailey." He said, leaning subconsciously closer across the table.

"Well this is a good start, " I say playfully holding up the scone.

He laughed again, and ran his hand through his hair. "So, how about we play a game? You up for a little game of 20 questions?" Louis asks, raising an eyebrow at me.

I smile back, liking how easy it was to have a conversation with him, and agree to the game.

*****************************************

I spent the last 40 minutes in the cafe laughing and chatting with Louis. He asked me a bunch of random questions, like what my favourite vegetable was, or what toothpaste I used. I loved how crazy and fun he was. He never failed to put a smile on my face.

He also asked some more personal questions as well, like why I moved to London, and what my childhood was like. I answered him as honestly as I could. I told him about my life in Canada, how I was an only child, and my parents were too poor to afford university, so the only way to be able to get into one would be a scholarship.

I didn't go in depth of exactly how bad my life was back home. I just couldn't bring myself to explain my old life, which I knew would wipe that gorgeous smile off of his face. Before I made the decision to come to London, my life was literally hell on earth. I led a double life, in order to make ends meet, and I just hoped that no one would find out about my horrible past.

___________________________________________________________

A/N: If you've gotten this far in my story, then thankyou! It means the world ot me, that you are actually reading this. :)

I've got a lot of drama planned for this story. Sooo, keep reading? :D I'd love you forever if you commented / voted / fanned me.... maybe???

:) xo