Chapter 3: Off Limits

CHAPTER 3: Off Limits

LOUIS POV

That afternoon, the 4 boys and I walk into the posh London building known as Westwood Records. This was one of the biggest recording labels in the world, and i could not believe we were actually here, meeting with Mr. Westwood himself about signing onto his label.

The boys and I walk into the meeting room, and sit at the long table. Mr. Westwood starts to explain the expectations they had at Westwood Records. I was tuning out just a bit, my mind still on the crazy fantasy that kept replaying in my head. One where I find a fun loving, care free immature girl that would be my perfect match. Somehow, whenever I had this fantasy, the girl I pictured was Hailey, from the cafe. This was really odd, as I had only met her once for about 15 minutes, but for some odd reason I could not get her out of my mind....

"So boys, i'm pleased to announce that you will be Westwood Records newest artists! Congratulations!" Mr. Westwood exclaimed.

The boys and I jumped and hugged each other, I even saw a tear slide down Niall's cheek, which in turn made Liam choke up a little. Our dreams were finally coming true.

"Now settle down boys, there's one more thing, before you meet your team, there are a few rules that must be followed. We have a strict policy here concerning relationships between our employers and the artists. There will be no, relationship, whatsoever with any of our employees beyond a professional one, am I understood?"

"Yes sir, not a problem." We all said in unison. We weren't about to let anything stand in the way of our dreams.

"Okay, well meet your team boys!"

I looked up to see a perfect pair of chocolate brown eyes staring at me in recognition. At first I thought I must be going crazy because I had been thinking about her all day... but Hailey was standing right in front of me, apparently part of my new off-limits team.