Darkness

Scott's POV

I know that Ashley likes me but she went way too far at the bowling alley. I'm just glad that Erika had taken me back. I know this sounds too sudden but I love her. I want her in my life, I would risk my life to protect her.

After I hung up with Erika I called Stiles to come pick me up so we can go get Erika. I don't care if Derek is her brother, I don't like or trust him at all.

"Dude are you sure Derek's house is here? In the woods?" Stiles asked as we walked further in the thick fog.

I sighed.

"Yes, why are you scared?" I smirked at him.

"N-no, it's just a weird place to live thats all."

"Suuurreee." 

Stiles rolled his eyes.

We walked a couple more minutes through the fog & finally we ended up in front of a big house that was Derek's. I took a deep breath as I walked up the front steps of the porch & knocked on the door.

Derek opened the door with a laughing Erika. Even in the moonlight she looked stunning. 

She smiled as she saw me staring at her.

"We gotta talk, Scott." Her smile faded.

"Uh, ok." 

She grabbed my wrist and led me away from the house. She let go of my wrist and turned to face me.

"Tell me the truth, please don't lie to me."

"I would never lie to you. Erika."

"Ok, good. Answer this: Are you a werewolf?"

My jaw dropped.

"What, how do you know?"

"Derek told me."

My hands clenched into fists. I closed my eyes & tried to control my breathing.

"Scott..?"

I felt her put her hands on my chest.

"Scott, open your eyes. Look at me, please. Don't be mad, it's better for me to know anyways. I hate when the people I love lie to me."

I opened my eyes to see her beautiful brown eyes looking into mine. She looked so gorgeous that I forgot what I was mad about. I unclenched my fists and placed my hands on her waist. I bent down to kiss her & I felt her smile in the kiss it made me smile too. When we pulled away from each other I noticed that she was shivering.

"Shit, come on let's get home. I don't want you to catch a cold."  I wrapped an arm around her as we walked back to Derek's house.

*-*-*

Erika's POV

I called Jack & Karol and told them I was going to spend the night at a friends house since it was the weekend. They said it was ok.

Scott led me inside his room so he could let me borrow some of his clothes because I was drenched.

He threw me some old sweats & his old lacrosse warm up shirt. He told me he would be downstairs with Stiles picking a movie before closing his bedroom door behind him.

I stripped off my clothes & put on the clothes that Scott lent me. I sat down on his bed just looking around his room. I spotted his phone on his desk, I shook my head. No, I am not going to look through his personal stuff. I trust him. I got up off the bed and when I opened the door I heard a ping on his phone. I slowly turned around, are you trying to tempt me?! I knew I was going to regret this.