chapter 13!!!!

TAYLORS POV

"guys.........." both me and Adri said.

Cameron and a girl came towards me and he gave me a hug.

C: how many times have you broked your arm? Seriously. What did you do this time dude?

T: well, same reason.

Cameron smirked and looked at Adri.

I did the same thing but looked at the girl beside him.

C: Well, Taylor, this is my girlfriend, Ateesha.

T: ayee! Well, Adri, Cameron. Adri can you talk to Ateesha for a while? Get to know each other and you will stop complaining you dont have any girlfriends to hang out with.

Adri chuckled and nodded. 

T: So what are you doing here?  I mean, i didnt tell any of the guys but Jacob and i did tweeted about it on twitter.

C: Nope,actually i didnt know you were here, but i at the hospital because of Ella, you know the girl like we met 2 days ago i think, at the airport? 

T: wait, ive heard her name.  is it like matt's girlfriend? 

C: yup, but long story short, matt cheated on her, she self-harm, lose alot of blood when me and ateesha found her. While we were waiting for the doctor's news, i saw jacob and i asked what he was doing here, and he said you broked your arm. 

T: i didnt expect Matt to like cheat on her....

C: yup, but hes on the way here to visit her because the girl who he is cheating on Ella, is just using him. *phones ring*

C: Hello? Yeah, still in the hospital, room 3008.

T: whos that? and you do know right thats my room number? 

C: its matt, yeah, ella still on her operation.

MATTHEWS POV

Im so stupid. why did i ever let her go? why did i cheated on her? I have got the love of my life to be my girlfriend, but i cheated on her. i lost her. i lost her both as a girlfriend and bestfriend. I hope shes doing alright, if she picked up the razor because of me, i WOULD NEVER forgive myself. i called cameron for her room number.

i opened the door and saw..............

"Taylor?"

Authors note

Sorry, it took so long for me to update this boring chapter. its a filler :/ 

next chapter, lots drama, promised.