Chapter 9(:

Ateesha POV

Well, I couldn't just lay down on the road there right? I saw cam giving me his hand and I held his hand and stand. "Are u alright babe ? Im so sorry. I swear I didn't do on purpose, please don't be scared of me okay? Let's clean you up. " cam said. I told him it's okay and I was just having a flashback. He asked me to tell him about it but I didn't want to tell him.

After he clean me up, I mummered to him a thanks and he kinda just stare at me.

" what are you staring at?"

"I'm so sorry. I was just thinking why are you scared - oh I'm sorry, I shouldn't have bring back the topic."

"It's okay, cam. But let me just tell the story okay? Well, my dad used to raped me and kick me and punch me when's he's drunk when I was young. My parents got divorced after I told my mom what my dad did to me after some time. I wasn't really sure to tell my mom because I knew that they would divorced, but I couldn't take it anymore and then, my mom reported to the police and my dad got jailed for idk how many years, my mom decided to move so yeah, now I am here with my lovely boyfriend. " I giggled.

Cam chuckled and said "I'm so sorry. But I'm glad you move because I didn't know a perfect girl like you would be in my arms right now."

I giggled and we cuddled. And then I remembered about Ella. She might be doing anything stupid right now!

"cam!! Ella! "

"Why?"

"She's probably doing something stupid because she asked me to stop you guys from fighting!"

"You go check on her okay? I have to clean myself up too"

I ran towards her room. "Ella?! Ella! Open the door! Just please atleast talk to me. Don't do anything stupid Ella!"

ELLA POV

I was in the bath tub. I have cuts all along my wrists. I felt dizzy. I heard ateesha' s voice. I decided to wash my cuts and get a jacket to cover them up. But before I could even wash them, I already fainted.

Ateesha POV

"Ella! Just open the door! *thud and something dropped on the floor* "

Now i became more worried.

"Cam! Cam! Ella's not opening the door and I heard a loud thud and something dropped on the floor!"

Cam POV

After what Ateesha said, i ran, Ella to me was like my little sister, I know we only just met but I really do care about her. I banged on the door and shouted her name! Well, what can I do? I can't just wait, I have to knocked the door down. I kicked the door a few times. I was so worried and scared of what she might be doing. *BAM* Ateesha and I ran in and saw her lying down on the toilet floor and a razor beside it. I saw her wrists full of cuts and blood. She might be losing a lot of blood! I called 911. The ambulance came and took her and us to the hospital. I was so worried of what was going to happened to her but then I was even more worried when I remembered bout her mom! What am I gonna tell her? What is Ateesha gonna tell her?! What if her mom doesn't want her to hang out with us anymore?! It's all because of Matt! Well, I'm gonna text him.

(Cameron= C, Matthew = M)

C: what the fuck you think you're doing? Why suddenly are you liking Brittany or whatever that slut name is. Well, thanks a lot Matt. Me and Ateesha are on the way to hospital.

M: well, it's not your problem of who I'm dating right? I thought we're brothers. But besides, why are you guys on the way to the hospital? What is Ateesha pregnant?!

C: fuck right yeah we're brothers until you decided to date that fucking slut! And no, she's not fucking pregnant bitch. It's because of Ella.

AUTHORS NOTE

oh my god. I know you guys would probably hate me right now because I didn't update for so long! But please guys!!! I pinky promiseeeee ;) sorry okay!!!! Well, follow me at twitter and Instagram @izzahslh. if I forgot to update ,you guys can just whatever tweet me. because this acc is on my iPad. But i don't like use this iPad all the time. I know I can just transfer my account to my phone but I forgot my password and email! I'm so sorry! I'll try to work things out! Bye ):