chapter 8!1!1!

ELLA's POV.

I looked myself in the mirror and started to cry again. Am I not good enough?? How could he said that?! He doesn't even know Britney. He should know I'm hurt cause we've been best friends since young. And I can't fucking believe he go to that Britney! I really don't know what to do. Last time, I cut. Matthew is the one who stop me from cutting. Even though, last time he wasn't my boyfriend, he kissed my cuts and told me stop cutting every night. We used to sleep together cause you know, we're neighbors. I remembered he said, "if you ever want to cut again, don't pick the razor up. Remember I'm here for you." Well, hes not here with me anymore. It was a really depressing moment for me because Ateesha kept knocking on my door and asking me to stop. I feel like asking her to fuck off but no, I can't. I don't want to push people away.

"Ateesha, thanks but it's no point of you doing that. I've made up my mind. "

"at least don't cut please. Come on, I can talk to you. Please?"

"sigh, Ateesha. Please. Go get your boyfriend. I think he's fighting with Matt. At least just please, stop them from fighting."

"Well..... Okay. "

I heard footsteps running down the stairs.

CAMERONS POV

I tried to punch Matthew again but this fucking annoying Britney is getting my way.

"Fuck off Britney!! " I pushed her away.

"HEY! How could you push her away ?! " Matt punched me in my stomach.

Then I felt small hands pushing me away from Matt. I punched her.

Oh my god. It was Ateesha. Oh fuck no. Everything happened so fast.

"Oh my god! Baby! I'm sorry. I didn't meant to punch you! I'm sorry I thought it was Britney! "

Ateesha got up and I wanted to hug her but she seems that she's afraid of me.

" Cam. Don't get near me. "

"I'm not gonna hurt you! Please."

ATEESHAS POV

I was running towards the boys and I tried to stop them. But cam punched me, I fall down and felt the pain in my cheeks. I got up and I felt scared of cam. He wanted to hug me but I was so afraid of him. His punch made me remembered of what happened to me last time. It makes me remembered about my dad. And my mind was full of thoughts and what happened. I didn't told cam about it and he might think I'm crazy because he already said he was sorry. But i just couldn't. I saw Matt picking up Britney and left.