Lets get out of here

Before tonight i hadn't really looked at Jai like that, I wasn't even sure i liked him more than a friend. Don't get me wrong Jai was amazing, i just never saw him that way. But... when he kissed me i felt something in the pit of my stomach, a kind of warmth.

"Do you want to get out of here? and go get something to eat?" he whispered into my ears, i nodded.

He held onto my hand, tight and started to lead me through the club and out the front door. It was 3am and i wanted his kiss, i wanted to feel the warmth i felt when he done it.

"Jai?" i questioned

"Uh huh?"

"Why did you kiss me?"

He stopped and turned to face me, the street was empty. It was as if we were the only two people left.

"look, i've wanted to do it for ages. I think im inlove with you" he looked deep in my eyes, those deep, brown eyes.

His eyes glistened in the light from the lamp post, looking hopeful he waited for a moment then forced his lips to mine. The kiss was becoming more heated. I pulled away and looked him in the eyes.

"I-I, think i love you too"

Grabbing my hand he pulled me up a lane, out of sight from any people roaming the streets. He pushed me up against the wall and kissed me forcefully but filled with passion. He pulled away and began kissing down my neck leaving small love bites and kissed back up to my face. His eyes had darkened, i know what he wants. I began sliding down the front of him never breaking eye contact, I began to un-do his trousers at a painfully slow pase...