Torn...

10 Votes until the next part.

____________________________________________________________________________

****

It had been a week since me and Jai had slept together, and it wasn't the first or last time either. Me and Jai decided to become friends with benefits. I mean... Why not? We were unsure of our feelings for eachother but enjoyed 'eachothers company' So this was the conclusion we had came to.

Walking into the brooks house, i sat down in the lounge room watching Jai play video games with his brother Luke.

"Hey, can i umm talk to you for a minute?" Beau asked me, walking into the loungeroom.

"Yea, sure" i replied kindly.

Beau directed my up stairs and to his room, I sat down on his bed beside him waiting on him to speak.

"I know about you and Jai" he almost whispered

I was shocked, my face went the shade of a tomatoe and i turned away and looked at the floor. He placed a hand on my shoulder, then turned me around to face him.

"Don't be embarrassed, I think it's really cool actually" he confessed, giggling to himself.

"Oh, hahahaha" i burst into fits of laugher, it was more of a nervous laugh though.

"Anyway" he started, "Do you have feelings for him?" he questioned

"To be honest, I'm not sure if there are feelings there, but we definetely do care about eachother" i explained to him

"Is it not weird, like kissing your best friend?" he asked

Is it weird to kiss your bestfriend? Someone who is almost like a brother to you? Thinking about it now... It was a bit weird.

"It is weird but it feels right" i confessed, beginning to blush.

"Well, you know you can talk to me about anything" he said  wrapping me into a bear hug.

Beau was amazing, he was really hot aswell. What am i saying. Do i have feelings for Beau?

For a brief moment we just looked lovingly into eachothers eyes.

"We're going to the gym for a bit" Luke shouted, reffering to him and Jai.

"Cool" Beau replied not breaking eye-contact with me

We heard the door slam shut and the boys laughter echo from outside, we had the house to ourselves now. Beau moved closer to me and embraced me in another hug, this time placing his hands on my bum. What was he doing?

He pulled away from the hug, i snaked my arms around his neck. He leaned in and before i knew what was happening the kiss had got alot more heated. His eyes were now a dark shade of green and his pupils had widened, He lightly pushed me onto my back. He began to kiss down my neck, leaving love bites. He pulled away and lifted his top over his head and helped me off with mine. He attacked my neck with kisses again, slowly making his way down to the waistband of my shorts he looked up at me and i gave him a nod of approval. He started to pull down my shorts at an agonizingly slow pace...