03

Felix was allowed to stay over the night after he had apologized to Changbin's mother for making such a mess in the kitchen the day before.

"Your mom's nice", Felix said and chuckled, "mine would chop off my head and ground me for the rest of the month and not only for the weekend."

After dinner the boys went through the big house until they were in Changbin's room. Felix already knew the house and especially Changbin's room like it was his own. That's how often he had already visited him.

Since kindergarten.

"Stop exaggerating, Lix", Changbin laughed and let himself fall onto his bed. Felix laid down next to him and turned his head so that he was facing Changbin.

The looked at each other for a while before Changbin reached out with his hand and started to play with a strand of Felix' hair.

"What are you doing, Hyung?", Felix asked and blew up his cheeks. Changbin didn't answer and poked his finger into Felix' cheek. They both chuckled and sat up.

"Did you change something about your room, Binnie? It looks diff-" He couldn't speak further because he fell off the bed.

"Hey!"

Changbin laughed at Felix, who had put his chin on the edge of the older boys bed and pouted.

That was the moment a pillow war had started and none of them would stop throwing pillows until one of them had no pillows anymore.

"That wasn't fair...and you did change something! I swear...", Felix mumbled and threw pillows into Changbin's handsome face.

"Haha...your fault you weren't paying attention", Changbin laughed and held Gyu in front of him, to prevent his face from getting hit by pillows.

Felix gasped as he looked behind his best friend.

"What?" The older was confused.

"You printed out all the pictures...", Felix whispered flabbergasted and put down the pillow he was holding above his head. Changbin turned around and looked at all the pictures above his bed.

"Yes, didn't I tell you?"

Felix shook his head and stared at all the pictures. On most of them it was only him, but on a few there were their friends too and a few were with him and Changbin only.

He was surprised that the older boy actually printed out so many pictures of him just to hang them on the wall.

He didn't want to admit that this little gesture really touched him and warmed his heart.

How cute can someone be?

"Don't you think that's a little creepy? Always seeing my face after waking up?", Felix asked and hugged the pillow to hide his blushing cheeks.

"No. Why would I think it's creepy?", Changbin asked frowning, "Who wouldn't want to wake up and look at your beautiful face?"

Felix blushed even more and hit Changbin with the pillow he was holding.

"You have a sugar shock. You ate too many sweets."

"Says the one who ate a whole package of these australian snacks all at once."

"We should stop arguing about sweets and start cuddling already", Changbin said, "because that's what you came for after all."

Felix agreed and threw himself into Changbin's embrace, crushing his face against Changbin's chest.

They were used to cuddle like that without questioning, if they had feelings for each other.

They knew each other practically for their whole life.

"Lix?", Changbin asked and run his fingers through the younger boys blonde hair.

Felix was already tired and grumbled a low: "Hm?"

Changbin chuckled at how cute Felix was and sighed. "Nothing, sleep tight, freckle monster."

"I told you not to call me that", Felix whined and turned his body so his head was laying on Changbin's lap. He started pouting and Changbin laughed. "But you're my freckle monster, Lix."

"But monsters are ugly...am I ugly, Binnie?", Felix asked and his eyes held so much sadness that Changbin immediately pulled Felix up and cupped his face in his hands.

"Who told you monsters are ugly? Monsters don't have to be ugly", Changbin said and looked directly into Felix' eyes, "and you are not ugly. Your freckles are not ugly."

The younger boy blushed again and he felt his cheeks heating up once Changbin said this to him.

They stayed in the position they were in for the rest of the evening - with Felix' head on Changbin's chest, listening to his heartbeat and slowly falling asleep.