01

"Binnie, I don't think we should try to eat that...thing."

Pure disgust was displayed on Felix' face as he looked at his best friend, holding their newest creation made out of gummy bears, chocolate and burnt ice cream - however you can burn ice cream.

"Yeah, maybe you are right", Changbin laughed and looked at Felix, "or maybe you're just a wimp."

The younger huffed and snatched out the spoon of Changbin's hand. "Say that again and I'll kill you."

He put the spoon into his mouth and immediately regretted his decision. The taste was awful and he rushed to the basin to spat out whatever that thing in his mouth was - but it was definitely no longer edible.

"Ew! That is disgusting", Felix whined and tried to drink as much water as he could.

Changbin laughed at him and he laughed even more as Felix shot glares into his direction.

He took another spoonful of their inedible creation and walked towards Changbin, an evil smile plastered onto his face.

"Do you remeber the rule we made up years ago?", the younger asked and quickly grabbed Changbin at the hood of his hoodie, almost choking him, to prevent him from escaping.

Changbin looked pale, even paler than usual, and Felix could see him gulping.

"Yes, I do remember", the older said and Felix smiled even brighter.

"Great. Then I'm not the only one who's gonna suffer from eating that shit. Make 'ah'."

The look on Changbin's face as he ate the food was hilarious to the younger boy and now he was the one laughing.

"Hyung, you should see your face!"

Changbin was quick to spit out the food and chase Felix, threatening to tickle him, if he won't stop laughing.

As he caught him they both tripped and fell on the floor, Changbin on top of Felix.

The younger boy groaned and complained.

"Hyung, get off me! You're heavy!"

He tried to push him off, but Changbin was stronger than him and stayed on top of Felix.

"Wait, I'm not done counting your freckles yet", Changbin said and mumbled a few numbers, "thirty-five, thirty-six and thirty-seven! You've got one more, Lix!"

"Didn't you count them just a week ago?", Felix asked and was finally able to push Changbin off.

The older boy shrugged and layed down right next to him.

It was silent for a while. But that was okay. Nothing needed to be said.

"Hyung?"

"Lix?" Changbin turned his head to look at his best friend.

"Do you think we are food poisened after we ate that? My belly feels weird."

Changbin chuckled. "Lix, if that was the case we would have been food poisened a long time ago, after that incident with the chocolate cookies and self-made ketchup. Besides, my belly doesn't feel weird. I'm totally fine."

Felix frowned. "You didn't even swallow one bit."

"But i had that stuff in my mouth and it was horrendous."

"And why does my stomach feel weird then?", Felix asked a bit worried, "We ate the same stuff today, as always. And it wasn't spicy food."

Changbin shrugged.

"Are you perhaps in love?", Changbin teased him and Felix only rolled his eyes.

"Yes, absolutely. I'm head over heels for some chicken now", Felix deadpanned.

"Let's order chicken then. I'm hungry. And I'm sure I'll never put ice-cream into the oven ever again."

"I told you it would taste awful, if we put ice-cream on top!"

"Yeah, yeah...whatever. Our usual order?" Changbin was already on the phone, looking at Felix who nodded.