Paradise Island

Several hours ago, I landed in a hot, sticky airport. Now I am riding in a stretch limo to probably one of the nicest hotels I will ever stay at. (Not to mention we have the biggest suite in the whole resort... thanks Gus!!) Isaac and I just got our first glimpse of the hotel, The Royal Towers, and it is massive, but intricate.

The room is completely, 100% faultless. At 16 stories high, bridging the distance between the Royal Towers, is our room, the Bridge Suite. It has a master bedroom, two guest rooms, a living area, 2 master bathrooms, and a guest bathroom. I don't have a clue how Gus managed to get us in this suite, but man I am glad he did.

After a refreshing snooze, our little group headed down to the waterpark at Atlantis for the day. We spent from dawn til dusk trying everything. We rode all the waterslides including The Leap of Faith, The Challengers, The Abyss, The Surge, The Drop, Serpent Slide, and The Falls. We have excursions planned for the rest of the week we are here.

We enjoyed a magnificent dinner and slept for hours. After which, we awoke and headed to a giant buffet breakfast, which was heavenly. Afterward, we headed down to Dolphin Cay where we slipped on some wet suits and snorkels and headed into the dolphin pool for our deep water swim. Our dolphin's name was Atlas and he showed us his tricks before we got some pictures taken with him. Then, we dove in and  swam with him; he was the most majestic creature I have ever had the pleasure to meet. Today was long, so I fell asleep the moment my head hit the pillow.

"YAY!" Isaac shouted while running through the hotel room.

As a cancer perk, we had all become certified scuba divers. We were going diving for the first time today, in the Bahamas, which is one of the best places to dive. When we arrived at the boat, our BCDs were all set for us we just had to slide them on when we got to the dive sight. I put on my black and gray wetsuit and slipped my mask and snorkel around my neck. My flippers were pink and black and very bright. After gearing up, we giant strided off the back of the boat, which means we basically took a giant step off of the boat so we wouldn't hit the propellers on the boat. The dive instructor took us down under the crystalline blue water, and I looked in wonder at the amazing world that was unnoticed here. The coral danced in the currents, and the brightly colored fish wriggled and swam. But possibly the most amazing thing was the young nurse shark, which the intructor let us pet. When we resurfaced, I was wiped so, unsurprisingly, I dropped like a fly when we got back to ur room.

Sea Lions. I am going to be spending the day with a sea lion named Freebee. He was massive, to say the least, but he was gentle too. We hugged him, and then we took a picture sticking out our tongues. The trainer let us feed him fish, and I had a great day, minus my sunburn, which was not fun.

The week was flying by, with our excurssions and everything else, like exploring, and eating. So soon enough it was the night before our last day, and I began to worry because I hadn't gotten the next story piece.

I woke up with nothing to do for once, which wasn't necessarily a bad thing. However, that changed almost instantly, when a sharp knock was heard. I opened the door to find a lovely young woman standing there.

"Forgive me, did I wake you? I was sent to deliver this." She whispered timidly.

" Oh no no, I was already awake. Also, thank-you very much." I said handing her a five dollar bill I found in my robe as a tip.

I opened the tiny folded paper which read: I believe you need a day to relax, please enjoy the spa, it is supposed to be magnificent. Love forever. -Gus

I enjoyed a spa day, which it turned out, I despereately needed. After a calming day, I was handed a story. Gus was honestly the best; he knew as time went on, I wouldn't have as much energy to look for hidden story chapters. I honestly love him.

I was curled up on my bed, when Isaac asked if he could listen again.

"It took you long enough, I've been waiting five minutes to share this with Gus' best friend." I retorted.

I began to read aloud:

We started to dance our first dance, to a song titled Oblivion by The Indians.

I believe, when I see something
It can grow, 'cause I see it in your eyes
Dip it off, still she told me
'Cause I know it's written in the stars

I can see, even from a distance
It makes sense; want you to be mine
This will end, come, come closer
Let it go, let it through the wind

Close to you, I want for it
But it won't last-the future to belong to us
Start it out, there's nothing
Soon to be the movement of our stars
Start it out, there's nothing
Soon to be the movement of our stars

I'm in love with you
Shout it to the void
I know you'll hear me soon
And it will hear me more

Close to you, I want for it
But it won't last-the future to belong to us
Start it out, there's nothing
Soon to be the movement of our stars
Start it out, there's nothing
Soon to be the movement of our stars

I cried after our song, because I simply loved it.

Next thing we knew, we were on a plane on our way to Fiji, more specifically, The Poseidon Unersea Resort. I was very excited to spend a few days connecting with the marine life and the beauty of the undersea world.

Upon arrival, I was amazed at the extravagance of the resort, and when I saw the room, I was overjoyed. Our bed faced out into the ocean so I could see all the animals, and we had couches that faced the window. I am not going to go into detail on our honeymoon, but it was great. I really loved swimming with the animals, and the fine dining, and just the whole thing.

__________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I believe our story is coming to a close. I think there may be 3-4 more chapters. Hope you enjoy. -Liz

P.S. As always comments, questions, and suggestions are gladly accepted.