"Won't stop till we surrender" Chapter 17 ~ YOU'RE that guy!

Chapter 17

"Hey do you want to dance?" an unfamiliar male voice asks me. Well it might sound like I'm moving fast but it's not like that people ask you to dance when you at a club all the time. "Ummm, sure just one dance though okay?!" the guy nods and leads me to the dance floor. "I'm David by the way!" he said once we were done dancing he was really nice and funny. "Nichole!" I say. "Beautiful name Nichole, so who are you here with?!" he asks looking around. "I’m here with a few friends I just got back from the states and they threw me a welcome home party!" I say a bit loud since there was so much noise in this club. "Wow you must be so tired!" I nod I'm starting to feel uncomfortable with we're this conversation is going. "Do you want to get some air?" he asks sticking his hand out so I could go with him. I look around and Niall was so drunk Liam, Lou, Dani, and Eleanor were al dancing, Zyan was talking to some girls and HE was nowhere to be found. Probably snogging some girl in the bathroom.

"Ummm.Sure but then I have to come back in cause my friends will start to worry about me." I say while slipping my phone into my other hand. "Hey where the bloody hell do you think you’re taking her!" I recognized the husky voice...Harry. "Umm to get some air is there a problem?!" David said. "Actually there is a problem she's not going anywhere with you!"

"Oh is that so mate well who says?!" David said getting in Harry's face. "First of all I’m not your mate and second of all I said she's not going anywhere with you!" "Who are you to tell her where she can or can't go?” "Who am I HA! I'm the father of her child that who the bloody hell I am!" he said barking in the guys face. "Oh. Dude I'm sorry I didn't know." David said looking apologetically. "Nichole let's go!" Harry says taking my hand and sitting me down many the bar.

"ummm thanks Harry but you didn't have to do that." "Yeah, but u kind!" "And why is that!" I say a bit confused. "Because I know that guy didn't want to only have just air with you I know what kind of guy that is!" he says taking a sip of his beer. "And how would you possibly know what kind of guy he is?!" I say getting upset know! "I just do!"

"Oh I forgot YOU’RE that kind of guy who wants to snog some girl and forget what her name is the next morning. Isn't that right Harry!" I say shouting at him and feeling teas stinging my eyes. "Nichole let's get out of here I'll send Paul to pick up your car or something later but we need to talk!" I didn't know what to do so I just nod and he takes my hand and leads me out of the club.

Why did this all happen to me? I love Darcy with all my heart but I was so young and I'm still young and I could be going to clubs but I can't because I have child at home I have to take care of! And I’ve done a pretty well damn job raising her but I still have stuff in my life that I haven't experienced and I still want to do them and I can't anymore.