"Won't stop till we surrender" Chapter 12 ~ Haz Li has a point!

Chapter 12

****Liam's POV****

Nichole had left to the states and I hadn't heard from Harry in days now and I was starting to get nervous so I decided to go with Louis to his place. Louis reminded me that Niall hasn't been around either but I didn't worry since Nichole said he was taking care of Dee the other day! "Harry are you home!!" I say knocking on the door. A couple minute later Harry opened the door. Lou jumps in his arms and Harry lets us in. "Harry we've been worried sick about you!" I say. (By the way Harry doesn't know that the other guys except Liam know about Nichole and Darcy) "I know I've just been doing a lot lately and my phone and sunglasses fell in the toilet again and I didn't get my phone relapsed since yesterday! I'm sorry!" he says apologetically. "Its fine we were just really worried about you!" I say.

"Oh Harry I saw Nichole!" Louis said. "You saw her really I've been so worried about her!" harry says. "You were worried about her why is that mate?" Lou pretends to not know anything. I but in and tell harry that the boys knew everything! And Harry told us how he really felt really bad how he didn't go back and talk o her the next day. I felt bad for him I could tell Harry loved Nichole he always has but I also know that he messed up big time! "Maybe I should go over now and talk to her!" he exclaims

"Harry I don't think that’s going to be possible she left to the sates with Darcy!"

******Harry's POV******

"SHE LEFT!" this couldn't be happening!

"relax she just left for two weeks for vacation with Darcy you know that she's always wanted to go to the states!" Liam says claiming me down.

'Bing Bing bing!' all three of our phone rang.

'Niall Horan and Two mystery girl spending time together in Disney!' was the title of the message! On the screen was a picture of Niall, Nichole, and Darcy taking a picture with Mickey mouse!

"Liam, Lou, please tell me this is fake!" I say suddenly feeling dizzy.

"Haz relax it probably is because Nichole never mentioned Niall going with her on the trip!" Liam says calming me down.

'Ding!'

I had a twitter notification on my laptop. I walk over and see it’s a tweet from Niall. I click on it 'the perfect day with two perfect girls' was the quote. I clicked on the link that showed the picture. And sure enough there they were MY two girls Nichole and Darcy and a bunch of fireworks in the background. The boys came up behind me and saw the picture there mouths dropped what the bloody hell is going on!

"Harry I swear I didn't know Niall was with them!" Liam says

"This can't be happening!" I yelled

"Harry calm down I think this is kind of fair since you didn't tell her about Caroline. Nichole is allowed to date who ever she wants!" Liam protested.

"NO! She's not we are supposed to be together!" I yelled.

"NO HARRY! Your wrong Nichole can be with whoever she wants! She's aloud to be happy! Now you know how she felt when she saw the magazine covers of you snogging girls all the time! Harry did you not know that she would call me crying most of the time! And if you really do care about her you would let her be happy I have never seen Darcy so happy...EVER! She finally has someone that she can go to other than her mom someone who will stay and be faithful to her and her mother! And you cannot ruin that little girl’s life!" Liam said before slamming the door and heading for his car. I have never seen him do upset before like ever!

"Haz Liam has a point Nichole has gone through a lot and so has Dar they deserve to be happy." Louis said before leaving me alone in the empty house. I'm sorry but this isn't going to stay like this I need to talk to Nichole as soon as she gets back!