"Won't stop till we surrender" Chapter 14 ~ Interesting night.....

Chapter 14

*****Harry’s POV*****

Today Niall, Nichole and Darcy were coming home and truthfully I was dying to see them. Liam had told me to let them be but I can’t I have to see them again I had to see my two girls. I know that I messed up but I'm willing to fix my mistakes and make them have the best life possible. I wanted my daughter to grow up having her daddy with her. Oh how I missed her little voice. Oh and Nikki I missed her so much I never stopped thinking about her when we broke up. I loved her I loved her more than anything in the world and I wasn't going to let the girl that I loved slip away from me I had to get her back. No matter what I knew I had to get her and Darcy back!

Danielle called me a few hours ago and told me that the boys were going to throw them a welcome home party at Ceccinos. Well it wasn't really a party more like a get together with a few friends. But I was just happy that I was going to see her. And niall had told Liam that he wanted to go out tonight and go to the club so I know sometime today I was going to be able to talk to Nichole. As for Darcy she would join us for dinner and I had called my sister Gemma and told her about everything that happened and I how I wanted Nichole back so she offered to come to my place and watch Darcy until we got back from the club. But she did want to join us for dinner. Nichole and Gemma were very close and she hasn’t seen enter since we broke up!

This night was going to be perfect I know it will!

******Nichole's POV******

Finally the plane landed and we were able to make our way to the car. "Liam called me earlier I forgot to tell you he wants us five to go out eat tonight he says he was dying to see you two. He said to dress nice!" Niall said. I nodded and we finally made t to the house. I had a great time in Florida but I missed my home to. I opened the door t the house home at last. "I'm going to put your bags in your room Nikki and then I’m going to my place to do some refreshing up! I'll be back to pick you up at around five thirty or six! Even though you always look nice don't forget Liam wants us to dress up nice!" I nod and thank him for everything. He gives Darcy a kiss on her cheek and then gives me one.

It was four thirty now and I decided I should start taking a shower so that I have time to fix my hair and everything. Darcy was wearing a cute little dress that Niall had bought her. I had put on a drappy open back dress the top was a tanish neutral color and the bottom was black I liked how the dress looked on me it hugged my curves. As for my hair I ended up putting it in a messy bun. Also had a black necklace on. With my black heels. (Nichole's outfit...) I applied some make up and grabbed my little hand bag. Now we wait for Niall.

A half hour later I hear a knock at the door. I turn off the television and grabbed mine and Darcy's coats. "Am I late?" Niall asks then he twirls me around to get a full view of my outfit. I giggle a bit he always made me feel like the only girl in the world. "No your fine! Let's go I really want to see Liam and Dani!" I say grabbing his and Darcy's hand. We started playing music in the car and singing to the top of our lungs.

The restaurant wasn't that far away about around a fifteen to twenty minute drive. We walked toward the doors there were so many fans and reporters and cameras I felt a bit overwhelmed. Niall picked Darcy up and put his arm around my waist and I held on the hand that he placed on my hip. We walked into the restaurant it was so beautiful so many lights. "Hello we are meeting a few friends umm I'm Niall Horan." he said I guess hoping the lady would take us to where we needed to go! I was so excited and so was Darcy we missed Li and Dani so much. "he's lady the princess needs to see uncle Li and my daddy says what the princess wants the princess gets" she said pointing to Ni and making an impression of his voice and she was actually really good! Niall started laughing and told us to wait so that she could check and see of everything was ready.

A minute or so later the lady came back. "Right this way!" she looked really excited about something. Niall Darcy and I walked behind the lady in the same position. For some reason I felt a bit nervous I guess Niall noticed and he squeezed my hand a bit and then smiled at me. I smiled back and gave him a kiss on the cheek. We walk into a dark room and I looked over at Niall he looked as shocked as me. Darcy buried her face in his neck she was scared.

"WELCOME HOME!" all our friends yelled out. "UNCLE LIAMMMMMMM!" Darcy shouted. She wiggled out of Niall's arms and ran into Liam's arms. Wow I wasn't expecting this. I smile at everyone and look over to Niall. "I swear I had no idea this was going to happen!" he says smiling from ear to ear. I look back at everyone and I spot Harry and wait it is that GEMMA! What in bloody hell was Gemma doing here did she know about Darcy. I look over at Niall he saw them to and pulled me closer to hi, leaving no space between us.

This night was going to be very interesting..........

**** sorry its a bad chapter I know! And im sorry i havent updated but i will be posting more i promise! thanks loves!!*****