Chapter 27

"I don't think that we should do it together. It's my job and I feel like a part of me needs this. Just like when I find that son of a bitch I am going to be the one to kill him. It sounds morbid or crazy but it's my closure in some odd way." I say waving a hand in front of me vaguely hoping that he will get it.

Just because I am falling for him, or have fallen for him, doesn't mean that I have to go completely soft. If he can't love me for the real me then he can't have me at all, hence the reason I was honest in my response to him.

"If that's what you want Sweets, then that is what you can have." He says leaning down and placing a kiss on my lips. "And it's not morbid or crazy, if it is then I am one of those things since I understand where you are coming from." Looking down at me he smiles playfully.

"I'm ok with you being either of those." I reply cheekily causing both of us to chuckle lightly. He trails a hand up to cup my cheek and without a second thought I lean into the gentle caress.

"You are really something sweets, I hope you know I'm never letting you go." He says seriously.

"Good because to be honest I don't think I want you to." I reply honestly while staring into his eyes.

"Good." Is all I hear before he leans down catching my lips in a scorching kiss.

I can't help the moan that slips from my lips as I wrap my arms around his neck and bury my fingers in his hair. He groans into my mouth when I pull at his hair causing me to moan from the sensation. He takes advantage and swiftly slips his tongue into my mouth. As soon as his taste hits my tongue I can't help the response that it causes to rush through my body. I pull roughly at his hair and tighten my arms around him.

Within seconds he slides his hands from where he was cradling my face down my body to grip my ass. His hands squeezing the firm twin globes has moans falling from my mouth without my control. Not including the fact that we are completely pressed against each other now. I can't help but love the feel of his strong muscular body pressed up against mine.

I have no idea where the strength came from but I finally pull myself away from him. "We have to blow this place and get going so we can handle the two idiots." I say breathlessly.

"Ugh," he groans down at me. "You are right but damn I just can't get enough of your sexy ass, Sweets." He growls causing me to moan.

I get on my tips of my toes so I am able to reach his mouth. Instead of catching his lips in another heated kiss I swipe my tongue across his lips and let my eyes fall shut as a moan slips out of my mouth.

"Don't worry babe, I feel the same way." I say boldly without opening my eyes.

My eyes snap open to the loud groan I hear. I can't help but enjoy the sounds and sight before me. His chest up against mine causes me to feel how deeply the groan began not to mention that he has his eyes squeezed shut. His face is slightly contorted as if he is in physical pain.

"You are going to be the death of me." He hisses through his clenched teeth without opening his eyes.

"Oh no baby, I can assure you when we finally have a chance to continue this you will most definitely want to live." I murmur huskily to him even though his eyes are closed to the look of pure lust on my eyes.

His eyes snap open and I can't help the gasp that comes out of my mouth. The look in his eyes has things in the lower part of my body clenching tightly; it's pure, barely contained lust. "Don't forget what I told you Sweets." 

"W-what is that?" I ask stuttering a little

"You may be the boss in all things involving the gang, but Sweets." He says taking my chin firmly in his hand and turning my face so he can lean down to reach my ear. "I am in complete control when it comes to the bedroom." He whispers. He finishes the statement by squeezing my ass cheek firmly and sucking on my ear lobe. This in turn causing, for the first time in my life, my knees to completely give out from under me.