Chapter 13

Once I park my Kawasaki Ninja ZX 14R I sit up and take off my matching helmet sitting it on the gas tank. I step off of the bike but leave my key in the ignition knowing that I may need to make a quick exit. I turn around where I am facing the house. I pull my aviators out of one of my inside pockets and slip them on quickly.

I have to hold my smile back when I notice that Brandon and his crew have finally shown up on their bikes. I got here first then AJ and the rest of our girls followed. All of us decided with our bikes since we may need to get out of here quickly.

I shake off my thoughts and scan the area looking for anyone that I don’t recognize. No, I don’t know everyone in in the town but A I’ve been to Jorge’s a lot so I have seen the neighbors and B I know what the kind of people Michael would hang out with looks like.

‘Damn you are a speed demon.’ Brandon says walking up beside me.

‘Yeah I know.’ I say shrugging his comment off. What can I say; I love to make other cars only look like blurs.

‘Come on let’s quick fucking around.’ AJ says stepping up on my other side.

I nod and we all step forward which looks choreographed but I don’t give a crap. I’m too focused on what kind of information I’m about to get from Jorge. As soon as we reach the front door I turn off my emotions because if I don’t what I may have to do inside will eat me up on the inside.

AJ reaches forward and pushing the doorbell. As we wait I reach my right hand behind my back, slightly lifting up the back of my jacket, and rest my hand on my Glock.

‘Who is it?’ A muffled voice asks through the door. I snap my eyes to AJ to see if she recognizes that voice either. We both shake our heads no and we both pull our guns out quickly popping one in the chamber and let our hands fall.

‘It’s Rose.’ I say with a slightly Spanish accent. Rose is Jorge’s older sister and she is awesome; kind of scary but still awesome. I didn’t see her car in the driveway so I’m really hoping that she already isn’t inside.

‘Jorge don’t live here no more Rose. Call him and ask him for his new address.’ The voice says again.

That is 100% bullshit! Jorge’s family has owned this house forever; there is no fucking way he would move. I turn my head to see Brandon glaring at the door. I look at AJ and we stare at each other for a moment having an internal conversation. A smile slips onto both of our faces slowly making our girls groan and curse under their breathe.

We nod our heads at each other and turn back to the door still smiling slightly. I hold up 3 fingers over my back and as I drop the finger I hear more whispered cursing and bullets getting chambered. When all I’m holding up is a fist me and AJ both raise up a leg and kick as hard as we can.

The door collapses inside and hits the person that was behind the door. I glance under the door and see a unconscious white man. Definitely not Jorge. I kick the gun that was in his hand away from him and nod at it for someone to pick it up. I glance around the entrance and when I don’t see anyone I jump over the door with my gun raised and scanning everywhere I look.

Once I don’t see anything I nod my head before heading towards the living room. I peak around the corner and see no one. This doesn’t make sense. If someone has taken over Jorge’s house then they should be here.

I bite my lip to hold off my groan. They probably heard our bikes. Mother Fucker. That most likely means that they are hiding throughout the house. Let the games begin assholes I think smirking a little. I look around the living room closer looking for somewhere that someone could hide.

After a moment a notice that the couch has been moved a little and I barely stop myself from rolling my eyes. Really? Behind the couch? How freaking cliché. If I hadn’t been in this house so frequently and be as observant as I am then you wouldn’t even notice that it’s been moved.

I look back at AJ and nod towards the couch. She doesn’t contain her eye roll and nods back at me. I step over to one end of the couch as AJ steps over to the other end. We do the count down to three like we did when we entered the house and stepped around the end at the same time. The guys feet on AJ’s end while I am on the end with his head.

Without missing a step I lean down and press the gun to his head while he is staring where AJ is standing at his feet. As soon as the tip of the gun touches his head his eyes snap to mine and I smirk at him. He opens his mouth and I press the gun harder on his head, frown and shake my head at him. He quickly snaps his mouth closed and his eyes widen even further in fear.

I drag him from behind the couch by his shirt. Once he’s completely out from behind it I squat down and reach into my boot pulling out a knife while still holding the gun to his head. I keep the gun to his head as I pull the knife up and press it firmly against his throat for blood to trickle down the side of his neck and onto the carpet.

‘Now that I have your attention; how many people are in this house at the moment?’ I whisper in his face.

‘I-I’m not sure.’ He stutters making me scoff.

‘Now now don’t lie it’s rude.’ I pull the knife back and slowly slide it down his chest, stomach only stopping when I reach his manhood. I press it more firmly against him before speaking again. ‘Don’t lie again or you can say goodbye to sex forever.’ I say coldly.

‘O-Ok. I’m s-sorry. There is 5 of u-us here including m-me.’ He squeaks.

‘Are you sure you’re not lying to me?’ I say tapping his boys with the blade of my knife.

‘I-I swe-swear.’ He says nodding erratically.

‘Ok, say I believe you. Do you know where they are?’

‘They are upstairs in downstairs. I swear! Please don’t hurt me.’ He begs with tears in his eyes making me roll my eyes. Wimp.

‘Sunshine, Shawna, Miranda and Kate go downstairs and gather the other 4 guys.’ AJ says without hesitation.

‘Dead or alive?’ Sunshine asks seriously.

‘Alive preferably; we need information.’ I say. The four girls nod their heads and head to where the downstairs is since we have all been in this house.

‘Mark and Erik go back up the ladies in case they need it.’ Brandon says making two of the guys quickly head towards where the girls went.

‘Izzie and Lauren; get this maggot off of the ground and on the couch. If he moves or makes a sound cut something off of him.’ I say.

Izzie and Lauren move forward quickly grabbing the guy and moving him onto the couch. I stand up and walk over to where the guy is now shaking on the couch. I use his black shirt to wipe the blood off of my knife before turning around and looking at AJ.

‘Z stay down here and keep an eye on everything. AJ what do you say we check around?’ I ask as I head towards the stairs leading to the second story of the house.

‘Lance come with me upstairs for their back up; Becker stay down here with Z and back them up if anything goes wrong.’ Brandon says seriously before turning and following us upstairs.

*********

sorry for the delayed update and for being short. i'm trying to get my mind back in the game after the 5 day old baby's funeral i just went to. please stick with me

dedicated to an amazing writer that if you haven't checked out you DEFINTELY need to :D I'm currently addicted to Papa Don't Preach but all of their stories are STELLAR!!!!