Niall Sick while Camping - for 1Dsickfics2015

The boys had the weekend off, and Louis wanted nothing else other than to have a camping trip with his buddies. Their producers kindly reserved a private spot in a very highly reviewed RV park, and planned an itinerary for their road trip's start and end.

The car trip had Liam driving the RV, with Harry in the passenger seat while Louis and Niall were playing cards in the dinet. They had All Time Low's 'Stella' playing in the background. Niall was singing along to ATL as he won a hand once again. 

 "Liaaaaaaammm.." Louis called, clearly done with losing to Niall, playing with him for about an hour already. "Are we there yet?" Niall chuckled at this, and so Louis turned to look at him. "What?"

 "You mean R.V. There yet!" Niall joked, laughing at his terrible pun. Everyone else just looked at him like he was growing horns right over his eyes, but the Irish boy didn't seem to notice. 

 "To answer your question, Louis," Liam said after Niall calmed himself down, "is we have about 5 minutes left." Harry sighed, thankful to get out of the car. He could get a bit carsick at times, but thankfully he felt very ordinary, to say the least.

Liam skillfully parked the camper, then the four lads set up camp. Since it was nighttime, about 10pm, Niall had strung loads of fairy lights on the overhang and Louis started a campfire in the small fire pit. Harry arranged the beds, as they all were super tired at this point, and Liam grabbed their luggage from the outside carrier and brought it into the R.V.

"Lads, when are we going to bed?" Niall half-said half-yawned. Liam arched an eyebrow at this. Niall? Tired? This couldn't be happening.

"Soon, hopefully." Harry replied as he poked Louis's fire, not noticing Niall's out of character behavior. Liam's glare would've burned Harry alive after this small statement.

 Louis took in Niall's appearance. He didn't look bad to him, but maybe that was the lack of light. "Niall? You feeling alright there, mate?"

Niall shrugged, then seeing how they'd figure it out anyways, he answered. "I'm tired, and achey all over. Probably just coming down with a cold." 

 Liam nodded. "Well, you can sleep in the queen, Nialler. Me or Louis can come and sleep with you later." Harry tried to suppress a gasp which had escaped his lips.

 "You, my kind sir, are forgetting MOI, only the most famous one of the band." Harry said, placing a hand in his chest and pretending to look hurt. Liam rolled his eyes and turned back to Niall.

 "Go get changed, mate. You look dead on your feet." And at this statement, Niall entered the camper. Inside, Niall changed into sweats and a shirt and climbed into bed.

 As soon as he fell asleep, Niall jolted awake. He saw Liam sleeping soundly next to him. So maybe he had slept a bit longer than he thought. A shiver raked through his trembling frame and he stole all of the covers from Liam, who didn't seem to notice.

Laying in the bed, clearly sweating from heat but shivering nonetheless, Niall felt a tidal wave of nausea wash over him, and jumped up to get sick in the tiny room they called a bathroom. Honestly, how is someone even supposed to fit in there?

Niall fell to his knees and dry heaved into the porcelain bowl until the quiet retching occured. Bile dirtied the once clean bit of water in the toilet, and he couldn't stop till he was dry heaving only. The Irish boy hid the mess under the lid and slowly got to his feet. He brushed his teeth and washed his hands, looking at his appearance with distaste.

The poor blonde boy's face was as pale as a Cullen, and the dark bags under his eyes made him look like a zombie. Well, he thought of himself as 'a very handsome zombie' somehow. His hair was in every possible direction, which was very different from his usual one direction hair. After checking himself out in the mirror, Niall stumbled out of the bathroom, lucky that he didn't break anything with his clumsiness.