Amusement Park - for 1Dsickfics2015

"Who's ready for SILVERWOOD!?" These words, screamed by none other than Niall Horan as he slammed the front door shut, were the first thing Zayn heard as he woke up from his morning nap. He and the rest of the boys were touring in the U. S. and decided to visit an amusement park near Seattle. The band was meeting at his room, as they knew he wouldn't wake up in time to meet anywhere else; they all had his hotel room's keys just for this occasion. 

Harry entered next, chuckling at Niall's obviously childish behavior. Louis and Liam then walked in through the open door, looking around for Zayn. Calling out his name, Liam looked at the couch in the corner of the room which had a messy mop of dark hair, which as wet due to a shower, poking out from under the covers. 

 Walking over, Liam shook Zayn, which resulted in him getting a slap in the face from the former. "Sod off, Li, I'm up." He grumbled, standing up. The four dressed and ready performers looked at him and started laughing, Louis's guffaws rang the loudest through the living room. 

 "Go get dressed, Malik. We're ready to go." Liam said, pushing the Bradford boy to the bedroom. 1 0 minutes later he emerged in a muscle shirt and loose joggers. "Okay, then, let's go."

In the car, with Liam driving, the boys planned out their whole trip at the park. Well, Niall did, his skillfully fast talking let no gaps for any interventions anyways. His plan had them ride every ride 2 or 3 times a piece and trying something at every food stop. He was practically bouncing in his seat when Liam turned the car into the parking lot.

 "We're here!" Harry exclaimed, waking Zayn who was sleeping next to him with a start. That boy loves sleep too much.  Everyone filed out of the vehicle, Liam locking it up with his keys, which he then threw to Louis to hold onto. 

After paying for entry and tickets, the group decided to first ride Panic Plunge, much to Harry's chagrin. He didn't fancy rides, as he got motion sickness, but he could usually survive if he climbed up to that amount of intensity. He tried to protest, hoping they could do the Ferris wheel or the carousel first, but the group didn't listen, or just didn't care.

After waiting in line for a few minutes, they were all out into their seats. Harry was strapped in next to Louis, the band member he thought he had the most chance of getting his distress planted into his brain. The seats began the dreaded climb up to the top. "Hey Louis?" Harry muttered, closing his green eyes tightly.  The older boy looked at him, a question in his mind showed itself with an arch in his brow. "Are you sure this is an okay ride, I'm kinda ner-" his sentence was cut off by his own, and everyone else's, screams as the riders fell down the steep decline. 

At the end of the ride, Harry felt he was okay after all. His stomach jumped, of course, but he was okay. Niall squealed, shaking Zayn and Liam, begging them both to come ride it again with him. Liam seemed intrigued but reluctant while Zayn was more of anxious but hypnotized. 

 "What about the plan, Nialler? How about we go on Timber Terror next?" Louis suggested. The Irish boy turned around, his eyes wide and glistening with excitement and immediately went to find the said ride.

 After a few more rides, including Timber Terror, Spincycle, and Round-Up, Harry felt his biliousness catch up with him. The Corkscrew was the one that decided his gut's feeling, screwing him over. Zayn and Niall were hungry, though, so they decided to go eat. Sitting down, the boys ordered, the amount range very clear. It went from Harry ordering just a small taco salad to Niall's 4 tacos, 2 nacho bowls, and a burrito with two large horchatas. 

No boys noticed Harry's infinitesimal lunch when they saw Niall's feast, which called for him to bring a whole table over just for his food. "Wow, Ni, you gonna eat all that?" Liam questioned, glancing at the blonde's table, where he had already eaten his burrito. Well, inhaled is a better word for his fast eating.