• Wolfstar Cafe •

It was a crisp autumn day, the first of October, as the cafe began to fill with people. No, it was not unusual for the tiny shop to be so busy at nine in the morning, but it was unusual for Draco.

Draco Malfoy. Blonde, perfect hair, even more perfect body. The boy had just started his job there. He needed a bit of extra cash seeing as he was a college student away from home. He hadn't liked the idea of getting a job, but the cafe had called to him. He had to admit, there was something cozy within the shop.

"Hi. Welcome to the fabulously gay Wolfstar Cafe. I'm Draco, how may I help you today?" He spoke enthusiastically with a smile, not really looking up from making a cup of coffee. Draco offered a small 'thank you' to Blaise as he took over, happy he could get back to the register.

"Sorry about the wait. What can I get you?" The blonde's breath caught as he looked the customer up and down. Gorgeous green eyes, windswept hair, well kept body, he couldn't help himself as he bit his lip.

"I'll take the heartbreaker please." The customer spoke with a smirk. He leaned on the counter slightly as he waited for Draco to give him the price.

"Th-that will be $3.47." He managed out, quickly adding in, "May I get a name for the order?" No, it wasn't required to get the customers name, but Draco had wanted it for personal reasons.

"Harry. The name's Harry Potter. You're Draco Malfoy. I've seen you on campus, we have a class together." Harry smiled softly at Draco as he gave him the money. "Art, if you were wondering that is."

Draco felt a blush reach his face. He knew Harry, he stared and sketched the boy from afar. He wasn't brave enough to go talk to him before though. "Coming right up, Harry."

Draco turned quickly and began making Harry's sweet but bitter coffee. He only glanced back once to see that Harry had sat down at a table. He bit his lip again, he couldn't help but find the boy very attractive. He refocused on the coffee, finishing it a moment later. "Heartbreaker for Harry!" He called out, a smirk making its way onto his face.

Harry sauntered up to the counter and took a sip of his coffee. He moaned lowly, only he and Draco could hear it. This caused Draco to turn a deep shade of scarlet. "Thanks for the heartbreaker, love." He had a flirty tone in his voice that wasn't there before, and that caused Draco to feel things he shouldn't on the job.

Draco managed a small 'welcome' as Harry turned and left the cafe. He thought this would be the last encounter with the green eyed boy, but he sure was wrong. Very wrong.

"Hi! Welcome to the- oh it's just you. Another heartbreaker I assume?" Draco asked casually, as if this had been a daily thing for him. However, it had been two weeks exactly since Harry had been to the cafe. Harry only faltered slightly from the way Draco had spoke to him.

"No, nothing today. I was just looking for my godfather and his husband. Are they around?" Harry started scanning behind the counter, looking whilst he was waiting for a response. Draco just stared at him confusion written on his face. "Sirius Black and Remus Lupin?"

Draco looked incredulously at the boy in front of him. "I wasn't aware that you knew them like that. Why are you paying for the coffee here? It's free for them so it should be at least discounted for you." He coughed slightly as he finished, regaining his composure from his tiny embarrassment.

Harry waved the boy off and grinned at him. "It's fine. Since you seem to be the only one here, I'll take that heartbreaker please." He threw a wink at the blonde as he waited for him to ring it up.

Draco's cheeks heated up from the notion but he brushed it off best he could. "One Amortentia coming up, on the house." He smiled softly as he turned around and started making the sweet coffee. "It's a bit less bitter than the heartbreaker, I think you'll like it. Although, I'm not sure why Mr. Black and Mr. Lupin insisted it be named Amortentia." He shrugged it off as he poured it in the cup.