The Demon Diaries

The Demon Diaries

A Demon Love Romance

Chapter 1

Suppose you were in my situation. All alone in a dark alley where at any moment someone might come out of nowhere and snatch you. When your a beautiful girl wearing tight black skinny jeans and a short red tank showing the stomach. What do you think is going on in my thoughts? I was stupid to leave The Rose Club just because I was annoyed with all those nasty pervs we call men, stairing at me like I'm a piece of meat which is what they thought of me as but I couldn't stand it anymore so I left and now I'm all alone in this dark alley, really scared for my life." Hay, sweat thang want to come back to my place and ya know, get it on?" I turned my head around to see the person who spoke. It was a man around in his late thirtys, he was short, fat, and bold. Really gross,right? I'm only 18 soon going to colledge to study dramatic arts and teaching. I want to be a teacher and an actress. Its always been a passion of mine. Anyway I staired at the man with disguist and said" No thank you, I rather be going so bye." Thats when I ran down the alley not caring if I run into anything untill my foot hit something and then my body went smack to the ground. It hurt. I tried to see what trip me but suddenly I felt hands on my legs and now I'm being dragged on this hard, cold, ground by that nasty man. That was it, i struggled to get his hands off me but nothing seemed to work so I screamed at the top of my lungs. "I really am going to enjoy this so much, honey!!!!!" He then grabed my body and slamed me to the wall. "Ow" I screamed in pain as my body urged in pain. I really couldn't believe this was happening to me. I'm a good girl. I don't do drugs or drink alcohol. Why me? "Now, honey just stay still while I work my magic," he said with a smirk on his face. Gross, he is going to rape me. Just fuckin great. The man slowly started kissing me from my neck to my breast then arms and last was up to my thigh untill he came to my lips. He moaned with pleasure. All I can say is Help Me!