The Demon Diaries Chap.2 part 2

I tried to think about something other than the situation that i'm in but just couldn' especially when I was waiting for him to start. Before he started he whispered to me" This may hurt. My thing here is pretty big so try to get into it and don't let the pain get the best of you." Then he finally entered me. OMG, it hurt like hell but felt good at the same time. I moved up and done while moaning and he was moaning too"How big is it?" " 7 1/2 in " Wow I was really impressed. Thats big. The next thing I know is he toke it out and put it in my mouth. I did liked it and soon regretted it so I tried pushing him off me but no use he was right on me. All of a sudden a dark figure come up to us. He grabed the man and threw him aganist the lamp post. He ran in a blur to the man an began punching him untill he got tired and did something else thay I didn't want to see so I started looking and grabing my clothes so I can put them back on. When my clothea were back on, I felt different and disturb. I guess this is what you feel like when you lose your virginity. I wonder in my thoughts about what happened to me aimlessly untill they drifted away when I felt a light tap on my left shoulder so I turned around to meet a guy. A hot guy around 18. He has black, spicky hair with pale white skin and the rarest type of eye color. His eyes were black with a hint of red in them. He is tall around 6'3 and a hot as hell 8 pack that you can see threw his black tight shirt with skinny jeans and boots. Dam, he is gorgeous. "Sorry, I couldn't get here next time but please when you walk out a club, please have someome or a group with you. I don't want this happening ever to you again. Do you understand?" The guy told me. Who does he think he is? My mother and how can he possiaby know that I came out of a club. I didn't see him inside The Dark Rose let alone anywhere in my life. Why did he care for my safty. He's a nobody to me. A complete stranger. I'm so confused but i did wonder"whats your name?"

"Damian."