The Way You Look Tonight

heey, another chapter here! hope you enjoy it and don't forget to comment, vote and fans :) thank you :)

it's not that long but i hope it'll answer your prayers

Chapter 26

Liam's point of view

"Well..." I repeated again. I felt my voice tremble. "Once we had climbed out of our bus, which was also pretty damaged and precarious. We came across some..." I breathed quickly, trying to hide my panic.

What should I say?

I turned and spotted Paul at the side od the stage. He was gritting his teeth at us all, probably mouthing out bears.

Maybe it was better we just lied? I mean, it wouldn't cause such a drama with the media and our fans... But still... It felt like we were betraying the girls not mentioning them and telling the complete truth. In fact, we were betraying the girls; I would even be furious if I was them.

"LIAM!" Paul hissed from the side of the stage.

I looked up to the boys, Jennifer and the whole audience whispered and stared at me intently

"Are you alright Liam? It seemed like you were in a bit of a daydream there." Jennifer eyed me slowly.

"Yeah yeah, I'm fine." I pulled my best fake smile.

"We are all very tired from the whole experience." Louis quickly defended me.

Niall made a very fake, very sudden yawn.

Paul turned his hand, frantically, gesturing us to continue

"We saw some bears." Harry continued quickly.

"Bears?" Jennifer pulled a face.

The whole audience grew with interest.

Maybe it was better we didn't tell the truth anyway.

"Yes, huge golden bears... But they were very tame!"

"They showed us to their cave, where they lived, and looked after us!" Louis continued.

"They fed us too," Niall said, with a handful of crisps stuffed into his mouth. "We had honey, bread and loads of berries. You know, it was a lot nicer than you'd think."

I noticed the story grow more and more extravagant as the boys continued.

All the while, Jennifer nodded, smiled and gasped at all the right times.

Throughout the whole story I kept quiet; I couldn't justify lying like that, but I knew the boys were doing it for Paul and the media, and I knew Louis enjoyed telling such exaggerated stories.

"So, Bruce fought off the half goat, half zebra with his mighty paws, crushing the defencless animal into smitherines!" grinned Louis, mashing his two hands together.

The audience gasped.

"Wrap it up! Wrap it up!" I heard Paul hiss.

"So, how exactly did you escape from this obviously incredible adventure?" I could tell Jennifer was quite overwhelmed of the scale of the story.

"Well then, completly out of coincidence a whole family of rabbits bounded up to Harry and myself while we were on our daily scavenge for the bears." Louis said. "They communicated with us using a kind of sign language we like to call 'rabbit language' clever, eh? And well, they told us they knew a way to get back to our families, so, of course, we had to take the chance. After many tiresome hours of walking we finally arrived at a telephone box where we phoned Paul..."

And the lies advanced.

And there was nothing I could do.

The media lapped up every single words proving their idiocity to me. They really believed that the worlds most famous boyband had been living with kind honey bears who welcomed us into their family with open paws, then escaped by discovering some friendly giant rabbits who guided us to a telephone box and cuddled us with their huge rabbit ears, also how we apparently recieved honey and carrots as a farewell present by the animals as we finally got back to civilsation.

It was quite beyond me, but apparently Louis' story saved us.