I Should Have Kissed You

heeeeeeeey new chapter :) enjoyy (by @mmmarmite)

Chapter 18

Alex's point of view

"I d- don't know." I stammered.

"I love you." he said again.

The way he said it, said it made me want to believe it was true, but was it? Really? I don't know anymore.

Should I?

"Alex, do it. He's telling the truth!" I heard someone hiss.

Should I?

I turned my head slightly to Corinne, who nodded encouragingly.

I gulped and stared up at him. The desicion dawned on me, more than ever now.

"Harry, I- I..." I couldn't quite get the words out.

Suddenly, his face was inches away from mine. He studied my face carefully, and then...

His lips were crushing mine. He held onto my face tightly. Somehow, or another I gave in; I just couldn't pretend anymore. I gave into the temptation.

I began to kiss him back slowly.

I felt gradual tears begin fall down my cheeks. I was lost...

Then, we slowly pulled apart.

He softly ran a hand through his hair and smiled at me, pleadingly. I'd missed this. I'd missed him.

"Harry, well, I-" Still the words lingering in the back of my mind.

Say it.

"I- I love you too."

Harry smiled at me, in relief.

I heard Niall woop and the others laugh.

"And I love you three!" Niall cheered.

I felt a pair of strong arms wravel around me.

I beamed at the others uncontrollably, they all smiled and nodded back.

"Just like old times." Harry breathed into my ear.

And, already, it really was.

-----

Louis' point of view

So, Harry and Alex were finally back together. WOOPEE! After a lot of hard work and effort I managed to get a word in edgewise and tell the others the true story. Swagmaster knows all.

Maybe I could write a little indirect tweet about this? Yes, perfect. I fumbled around in my pocket until I found... a handful of air. Oh yes, I'd lost my phone...

I stared out of the window longingly. Somewhere, within all of that snow, was my phone...

"Hey, guys," I heard Harry say. I turned to him. "I think we should do something to, y'know, celebrate." He nudged Alex.

Oh dear god.

"Harry, if you're talking about sex, then no. A tensome is too big." I waggled my finger, seriously, in Harry's direction.

Harry raised his eyebrows at me. "No, I just mean a game or something... like spin the bottle, but different." Harry winked.

What was that boy hinting about?

"The game has to include food." Niall mumbled.

Zayn laughed. "Oh, Harry. Your favourite game! Strip poker!"

Now, I swear to god the whole bungalow shook as Zayn said those last two words.

Within an instant Liam was in the room.