Part 13 (ending)

"I don't know jungkook you have busy schedules. And i don't want your fans to be sad because we are dating" i stated

"ill make it work y/n please give me a chance" he pleaded.

" fine ill be your girlfriend" i said smiling

He jumped like a happy man he is. I chuckled at his cuteness

Weeks later everything is strong me and him have time for each other . He makes time for me after he practices with bts.

Me and bts hang out to but not as often as jungkook.

2 years later

Jungkook and bts has been more popular than before . I respect his decision when he chose music over me but thats okay. He always Skype me and message me to let me know he didn't forget about me.

He said that after 3 years bts would have its last stage and disband since they're already old.

Armies know about me and jungkook but more love from fans are given to us than hate. Other people who supports us are true fans while others don't.

3years later

Jungkook proposed to me the day bts got disband.

He knelt down and said " will you marry me"

I said yes and we got married 2months after that. I had a job after college and my parents agreed. I am now a CEO just like my parents and they're proud of me. Even though i hate them parents are parents

I introduced them to jungkook a few years back and they gladly accepted him.

After we got married we settled down in a house that suits out family not too big or small.

Just right.

"And we lived happily ever after" i said to my 2 year old daughter , hannah.

She fell asleep right after . I kissed her cheek and walked out of the room.

"Jagiya you told her the story about us?" He asked while hugging me and putting his chin on my shoulder.

"Ne jagi she loved it" i said while i brushed his hair.

"I cant believe i would be destined with a lovely woman like you" he murmured

" im an idol in love" he said and kissed me

THE END