Part 4

As i went in my maids greeted me and i greeted back. I went upstairs and took a bath to refresh myself. After that i dried myself then put my f/c (favorite clothes). As i finished i put my hair down since it wasn't hot or cold.

I went down and said to them ill be gone in a few hours. As i went out i wore my shoes while holding my keys, phone and wallet.

I called sana to check if she was there. She said she was on the way. I started to drive to the mall.

As i entered in the mall i saw sana waving to me like she hasn't seen me in ten years. Maybe she was excited. I slowly walk to her and asked why are you so excited.

"WE ARE SO LUCKY Y/N WE ARE BOTH GOING TO HAVE EXTRA TIME TO TALK TO THEM AFTER THE FANSIGN!!" She exclaimed and jumped around happily

"Wait meet them? Im going to stutter in front of them! AND jungkook might talk to me omg!!!!" We kept blabbering about them until we were done shopping.

After shopping i went home tired and thinking that one more day i can meet them. Time check is 6:30pm i'll order take out for a change.

We shopped pants , shirts and boots. But sana bought converse and girly dresses to impress bts . I cant blame her though we'll be meeting them so we have to dress our best.

As i drive thru i order my f/f (favorite food) and drinks. I went home happy knowing that I'm going to meet my dream band and talk to them even for a little while.

As i arrive home i slept early after i finished my food. I let the maids wash my clothes.

Saturday

The day of the Fan Sign. The Fan Sign is in 2pm and will and in 4 pm. I texted sana to meet at my house so that we can go together

I dressed up the clothes i bought and boots. I went down with the things i need . I finished the drawings yesterday and put them all in a frame.

My parents doesn't know about the fan sign but could care less. They don't even text me so i let them be.

I met Sana downstairs and she had over done make up and the clothes she bought and of course her converse. I couldn't blame her , its her nature so eh.

We arrived in the place of the Fan sign in 20 minutes. As we enter we give our tickets and bought albums there were only about 100 people so thats good.

While we were sitting we waited for them. When they arrived sana was going bananas but i only look shocked

"Y/n there so handsome in person" she whispered ." Yah think" i chuckled and she chuckled back.

They greet us and started the fan sign . Me and sana were in the middle so we had to wait long.

After all the people infront of us its her turn. "Omg i cant believe i'll meet them ! I hope jimin notices me" she exclaimed happily. "I hope you the best" if you didn't put too much make up i thought.

Then its my turn.

________.

Is it good?

Don't forget to vote

Shoutouts : open