Part 10

I woke up groaning with my body aching . I checked the time it was 10am

I walked slowly to the bathroom. Grabbed a towel and took a hot bath. The hot water relaxing my muscles .as I finish i checked my closet and picked this out fit:

as I finish i checked my closet and picked this out fit:

I went downstairs and had my breakfast prepared . Eggs backn and pancakes with syrup

I head downstairs and rushed to the door

I head downstairs and rushed to the door . I decided to go to the cafe early so i wont be late if I get caught up or something

I checked the time once again and it showed 12:20pm

I drove to the place while listening to some bts music and dancing along to the beat.

20 minutes later 12:40pm

I arrived while bringing the keys , wallet and my phone. I went inside and sat down in a small table since i was alon.

I order coffee since i might get thirsty while waiting. I checked my phone and played some superstar bts with earphones.

After a while my coffee showed up and i stopped playing . As i sip my cup of coffee. My stomach tickles because of nervousness.

I keep on thinking about how i will greet them. If i look good enough for them and if jungkook will notice me.

I finished my coffee and continued playing superstar bts while putting my earphones again.

2pm

3rd person pov

Bts went in the cafe and saw y/n they all thought how pretty cute she was focusing on her game.

They decided not to bother her and sneak up on to look what she's playing.

When they all went behind her they saw her playing a bts game. And chuckled since she was a fan

Your pov

While i was playing my game i noticed the surrounding become darker . Did the lights go off or is it late ? I thought while removing my earphones.

Someone tapped me and i got embarrassed since the one who tapped me saw me playing bts . I was hoping it wasn't a bts member i thought while slowly turning my back to face the person.

Then i saw....