First Mission

MISSION NUMBER ONE: Introduce yourself to Her.

~~~~~

Flashes, Lights, click, clack.... That's what welcome Jennie as soon as she steps out of the van that brings her to the airport. She's in Thailand right now, she just finished her one-week schedule in this country and now she's heading back to Korea to prepare for her upcoming concert in Seoul.

Every single camera in that place is taking her picture but she's used to it, why not right? She is Jennie Kim, 21. A Korean singer that also known almost all over the world. She can take you soul away from your body by just looking at the beautiful and angelic face, her cat like eyes can captured your heart in an instant, her Lips that makes yourself crave to taste them and Damn, her gummy smile that will melt not only your heart but also your whole body. That's her, that's Jennie Kim.

After a few minutes, successfully she's already inside the airport, but before that she looked outside where are her supporters are. She waved her hands and said Good bye to them. Well that's what the people loved and adored about her, she's really a down to earth person. She loves her supporters and she is willing to give her every single best for them.

"Hey Jack, I'll just go to the rest room." Jennie said to her mid 30's male manager named Jack.

Jack just node and ask the two bodyguards to accompany Jennie. The brunette is Busy typing on her phone while walking, Jisoo which is her best friend just texted her about her comeback from Germany. Jisoo is an idol too but she's also know a one of the most beautiful Korean model and recently the company called YG that both Jennie and Jisoo's working at sends the purple haired girl to Germany for a month to cover a famous magazine corp. there.

While Jennie is busy replying to Jisoo's text, she accidentally bumped with someone that causes her phone to slip in her hand.

"Oh My, I'm sorry." the other person said. Her voice is so angelic that makes Jennies heart to beat fast. She doesn't know why but in just hearing the other person's voice gives her some feeling that she can't explain.

Jennie looks at the person in front of her, and if a while ago she feels her heart beats. Now she can't. she can't feel the heart beats because she thinks that her heart is no longer in her rib cage.

In front of her is a girl that has big brown eyes that makes her knees weak. Her bangs that really looks good and perfect for her beautiful face. The brunette doesn't know why this woman in front of her affect her whole being like this and she want to know the reason why but all of the sudden the speaker around the airport just called her flight.

"Shit." That's what all she can says then go to the nearest rest room, she can't stop her pee. While peeing, she realized that she didn't say thank you to the person that helps her grab her phone on the floor on the way here. She just slaps her forehead because of that epic moment.

How embarrassing, she thought and hit her head like saying stupid. She can imagine herself a while ago, she's just looking at the girl like a maniac or something and any moment her saliva will droll off the ground.

But the thoughts that are running all over her head just go when she hears the speaker called her flight again.

~~~~~

"Hey, have a safe trip young girl. Good luck." a man with a red hear said. He parked his car in front of Thailand International Airport

"Yah! Bambam, don't call me a young girl. I'm taller than you back then, you know." the girl said, giving a deadly glare to so called Bambam.