Chapter 11.

- Lucy's POV -

It's been three weeks sice Jake and I had a fight, he still thinks he's right. I never thought he's this kind of boyfriend.

"Who the hell is he?" He asks, furious.

"I told you, he's my friend." I snap at him.

"Of course, that's  why you were both giving each other 'romantic' glances in that PE test." He says.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I ask, that did not happen.  

"You know what? You think you're the hottest chick in school. You acted innocent and shit, I no longer buy the 'I've been bullied' shit." He shouts at me. 

I can't do anything to him, he thinks I'm cheating. I just get out of my room and run to Jessica's room, this is a lot to handle. 

And ever since that fight, I haven't spoken to Jake. Whenever we had projects, he always chose his friends over me. What hurts now is there's only one week left for prom. 

I have no one to go with. 

I don't want to look pathetic. I guess I won't go. Ever since that optimistic day that went wrong, I started acting Olivia better.

Olivia was happy, Lucy wasn't.

Summer is literally in two weeks. In Australia, summer is winter for the world and the inverse. 

Sophomore is the shortest year I'll ever have, it was only for 2 months. I'm laying on the floor of Jessica's room, using social media. 

Have I ever mentioned that I started making vines? No? Well here you go. 

I started making some vines after Ethan showed me how to do it. I have over 5K followers now. Most pupils in my school watch these vines, wich means I have to look good even in a 6 seconds video.

"Does anyone want some news about their families?" Jacob asks, I never noticed he got in the room.

Mom? Dad? Jackeline?

"Yeah." I mutter.

"You get to talk with them for 2 minutes." He says. "But there are rules." 

"Spill it." I mumble.

"You have no right to act as Lucy, no right to mention where you are." 

"Then what the hell will I say?" I snap at him.

"That you're Lucy's friend and you want to make sure to tell them Lucy's fine. That or nothing." He states.

"Fine, I'll act as my friend." I mutter.

Get ready.

"Hello?" I hear my father's voice, out of all people Jacob let me call my father. Seriously?

"Hello sir."  I use the accent.

"Would you mind telling me who are you?"  He asks, furious.

"Well, I'm a friend of some one close to you." I say. 

Use the accent.

"Who is-?" He asks.

"Your daughter Lucy." I mumble, Jacob is glaring at me. 

Jacob's phone is showing 1:30 minutes left. Shit, I've got to be fast.

"She died a month ago." He mutters. "Now whatever you're going to say is useles."

What? Death?  When? What?

"Well, as my information tell me, she's alive." I say.

"She comitted suicide." He mutters.