A baby onesie

A baby onesie. A freaking red and black baby onesie.

What the hell? You thought. This raises so many questions about Tony.

You shot the billionaire a look. Not only was it a weird item to use for a mature game but it was also strange that he had one on hand. Was there something he wasn't telling you? Is something happening currently that you weren't aware of?

"The kid." Tony explained with a shrug. "It represents the kid." You looked over at Peter who's cheeks were a brighter red than the onesie. You started to shake your head.

"No, nu-uh, nope, not gonna happen." You shot down. Tony gave you a look. "No, Stark. I don't want to get in trouble."

"You won't though." He assured as he shoved both you and Peter into the closet. You glared at him as he shut the door.

"I better not, Anthony! He's like five!" You called before sighing and turning to the teenager in the room- er, closet. "Hi Petey." He waved.

"H-hi Y/N." He greeted awkwardly. "So, um, I've never played this before so I, um, I actually don't know what we're supposed to be doing." You smirked slightly. "And I'm actually fifteen." You laughed.

"Yes, I know. I guess I was being a little dramatic." You confessed. Peter smiled slightly. "So normally the people you play with are the same age so we don't have this problem, but the people that are in the closet have seven minutes to basically do whatever they want." Peter's eyes lit up.

"Can we. . ." He started. You raised an eyebrow. "Can we cuddle?" You giggled and nodded, sitting down against the wall so Peter could sit in front of you. The young boy gladly did so you wrapped your arms around him, your legs getting tangled with his. He nuzzled his head into you chest causing you to giggle.

"You comfortable there?" He nodded. You smiled, resting your chin on his head. "So how's being Spider-Man?" He buzzed.

"It's fun. How's being Y/S/N?" You thought about for longer than you thought you would have to.

"It's fun, I guess. But it's also tiring." Peter laughed softly. You hugged him closer to your chest. "I know I started this conversation but let's quit the talking and just see here and relax." Peter nodded against your chest and cuddled closer to you.

Surprisingly, you were warmer than you ever have been in your room at the tower. Maybe it was just because Peter was warmer than you but it was comfortable and you didn't want it to end. Cuddling with the teen was one thing, kissing was a whole different thing that you just didn't want to get caught in. But this, this was nice and you would trade being a superhero just for a few more minutes of Peter being pressed up against you.

You started to giggle when you heard soft snoring come from the brunette, a smile creeping up on you. Peter had fallen asleep in your arms while playing seven minutes in heaven. That's certainly something you never thought you would have to tell Aunt May when Peter joined the team. He got hurt or he has a broken something sure, but never that he fell asleep in your arms while playing this game. You giggled just at the thought of telling her.

Eventually the door opened to reveal the entire team huddled around the door to see what was going on. You just rolled your eyes and held a finger to your lips, not wanting to wake Peter. Thor walked in and lifted the small boy off of you gently so you could get out of the closet and rejoin society even though you would've been fine with staying there just to be a bed to Peter. Unfortunately the shift from floor to a Thunder God's arms woke the young boy.

You and him walked out of the closet and sat back down. Peter yawned and curled up against you on the couch. You just smiled and ran your fingers lightly through his hair. Tony had forced Steve and Bucky into the closet, saying that a same sex couple would have to go eventually.

"Petey?" You whispered. Peter tiredly looked up at you. "Just so you know, if you're ever feeling lonely in your room or anything here, you could always come and lay with me." He nodded, a smile trying to break free.

"Thank you, Y/N."

Okay, probably not what you people wanted but I don't know how old y'all are so at least this way it's legal. Sorry if you expected more but I think this was still cute.